Popular among tyre makers ad Original equipment, this tyre offers superior braking capabilities and traction along with improved fuel efficiency. Innovative polymer tread compound makes for superior wet performance.
Ideal for- Highway touring and city drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Functionalized ploymer tread compound provides for superior wet and dry grip
- Biting edges on the tread pattern provide for superior braking capabilities
- Low rolling resistance provides for improved fuel efficiency
- Wide contact patch provides for improved handling and control
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
615 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for Assurance TripleMax 205/55 R16 91V Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 16"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.VW Jetta. City use. Occasional Highway driving. Approx 10000km a year.A.
Hi Neel, Keeping your requirements in mind, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax would be a good tyre to begin with. It comes with a silica based compound and offers good traction and comfort with long tread life. In case you want something better, then go for Bridgestone Turanza T001. It is priced on the higher side but is an extremely good tyre in terms of performance, comfort and tread life. However, a tyre that fits between these two options is Bridgestone Ecopia EP150. It is actually a fuel efficient tyre that offers good traction over wet and dry surfaces along with good comfort and long tread life. Regards, Ramit AnandAnswered 25 Jul 2017 12:51:34