Goodyear DP C1 Highlights
Goodyear DP C1 is a tubeless tyre available in 14,and 15 inches size range. There are 4 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a starting price of Rs 3100, the DP C1 tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Hyundai Grand i10, Hyundai Xcent, and Chevrolet Beat.
Goodyear DP C1 Price List
|Goodyear DP C1 165/65 R14 79T||Tubeless||Rs.3100|
Goodyear DP C1 Features
Goodyear DP C1 offers offers enhanced tyre life along with good durability. It incorporates asymmetric tread pattern and offers good traction and braking capabilities. Asymmetric tread design places more rubber on outside shoulder providing increased grip during cornering. The DP C1 tyre is available in 4 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Fuel efficient
- Comfortable ride
- Excellent handling
- Dry grip
Goodyear DP C1 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear DP C1
Find GOODYEAR Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear DP C1 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear DP C1
Is Goodyear DP C1 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear DP C1?
Can I use Goodyear DP C1 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear DP C1 tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear DP C1 compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear DP C1 Tyres
Popular Goodyear DP C1 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About GOODYEAR Tyre
- Q.which tyre is good for HONDA CRVA.
For Honda CRV you can pick tyre patterns between JK Ranger HT, Goodyear Efficient Grip SUV and Michelin Primacy SUV.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:09:34
- Q.can i get some suggestion for off road tyres for honda wrvA.
The Honda WR-V wears a unique tyre size of 195/60 R16. As it is not a mass segment tyre size, which is why not every tyre manufacturer has this tyre size in its portfolio. Therefore, all-terrain (AT) or off-road tyres are nearly out of scope. Anyways, instead of AT tyres, you go with any other mixed/rugged patterns such as MRF Wanderer Street, Falken Sincera SN832i and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 11-Jan-2022 17:56:23
- Q.I had Good Year ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP tyres Fitted from the factory. After 34000Kms in 4.5 years, the tyres were unsymmetrically worn. The Ford Dealer gave no satisfying ans and hence I am forced to change all 4 tyres with still 45% tread left. On arguing for a manufacturing defect I got the reason as Indian Road conditions. But Till date have driven lakhs of Kms with no such issue. Shall I buy MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 ST or the same Good year tyres? Tyre size 205/60 R16. Pls do Tell an approx cost for both tyres.A.
Yes, you can buy Michelin Primacy 4 ST, as it is one of the most premium tyres on offer from Michelin with satisfying results from its owners. Even Goodyear Assurance Armorgrip is a good reliable tyre. However, the distorted wear may also be a result of a lack of timely tyre rotation or wheel misalignment. Anyways, be careful next time with it. The Michelin Primacy 4 ST may cost you around Rs 9170 approx, while the Goodyear Assurance Armorgrip comes at Rs 6500 approx. Besides, these two you can also give a thought to Bridgestone Turanza T005 (Rs 8100), a performance-oriented, versatile tyre.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:59:54
- Q.Best mileage and grip and handling. Which tyre to buy for 165/65 R14A.
For your preference, you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Goodyear Duraplus DP-H1.Answered 04-Jan-2022 13:40:49
- Q.is good year 195/60/R16 tyre apt for baleno alpha carA.
Maruti Baleno Alpha is fitted with 195/55 R16 and not 195/60 R16. You can pick Goodyear Assurance Triplemax in this tyre size, while other very reliable tyre patterns include Apollo Alnac 4G and Falken Sincera 835.Answered 03-Jan-2022 15:05:30