Goodyear DP C1 Highlights
Goodyear DP C1 is a tubeless tyre available in 14,and 15 inches size range. There are 4 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a starting price of Rs 3100, the DP C1 tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Hyundai Grand i10, Hyundai Xcent, and Chevrolet Beat.
Goodyear DP C1 Price List
|Goodyear DP C1 165/65 R14 79T||Tubeless||Rs.3100|
Goodyear DP C1 Features
Goodyear DP C1 offers offers enhanced tyre life along with good durability. It incorporates asymmetric tread pattern and offers good traction and braking capabilities. Asymmetric tread design places more rubber on outside shoulder providing increased grip during cornering. The DP C1 tyre is available in 4 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Fuel efficient
- Comfortable ride
- Excellent handling
- Dry grip
Goodyear DP C1 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear DP C1
Find GOODYEAR Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear DP C1 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear DP C1
Is Goodyear DP C1 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear DP C1?
Can I use Goodyear DP C1 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear DP C1 tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear DP C1 compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear DP C1 Tyres
Popular Goodyear DP C1 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About GOODYEAR Tyre
- Q.Goodyear or Apollo 165/65 r14 for hyundai xcentA.
Both the tyres are excellent in terms or durability. Hence, depending on your budget, you can choose any of the two – Goodyear (Assurance Triplemax) or Apollo (Amazer 4G/Alnac 4G).Answered 02-Aug-2022 17:29:22
- Q.How are Goodyear tyres in general ? their durability, stability and longevity ?A.
Goodyear is one of the first tyre brands to come to India. The brand is known to produce class leading car tyres offering balanced performance for Indian roads. The American tyre giant has a huge India-spec tyre portfolio offering extended warranty.Answered 27-Jul-2022 15:15:03
- Q.I want to change the tyres for my car Maruthi Baleen Alpha 2016 Model -- recommendation ?A.
For Maruti Baleno Alpha you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 21-Jul-2022 11:46:16
- Q.which tyer do you prefer for Maruti Baleno 2005 modelA.
The BS-3 Maruti Baleno 2005 sedan was either equipped with 175/70 R13 (LXi) or 185/65 R14 (VXi). In terms of tyre pattern selection, you can go with any of the patterns between Apollo Amazer XL, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax and Bridgestone B290.Answered 21-Jul-2022 11:40:35
- Q.Hi I am using S cross DDIS 220 Delta Diesel variant 2018 model. Car is fitted with 215/60 R16. What are the recommended for Indian road.A.
For Maruti S Cross you can choose tyre patterns between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, Bridgestone Turanza T001, and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 12-Jul-2022 16:44:35
Top Rated Goodyear Tyres
Other Goodyear Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Goodyear Car Tyres News