- Ideal ForCity use
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeDurabilityDry GripBetter braking
Goodyear DURAPLUS Highlights
Goodyear Duraplus is a tubeless tyre available in 13, 14, and 15 inches size range. There are 14 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 3240 - Rs 6900, the Duraplus tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Celerio, Honda Jazz, Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Elite i20, and Honda City.
Goodyear DURAPLUS Price List
|Goodyear DURAPLUS 155/65 R13 73T||Tubeless||Rs.3240|
|Goodyear DURAPLUS 185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.5940|
|Goodyear DURAPLUS 155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.3599|
|Goodyear DURAPLUS 175/70 R13 82H||Tubeless||Rs.5040|
|Goodyear DURAPLUS 155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.3770|
|Goodyear DURAPLUS 165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.4620|
|Goodyear DURAPLUS 165/65 R14 79T||Tubeless||Rs.5400|
|Goodyear DURAPLUS 175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.6540|
|Goodyear DURAPLUS 175/65 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.3900|
|Goodyear DURAPLUS 175/70 R14 84T||Tubeless||Rs.5820|
|Goodyear DURAPLUS 185/65 R15 88S||Tubeless||Rs.5615|
|Goodyear DURAPLUS 185/70 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.6000|
|Goodyear DURAPLUS 195/60 R15 88T||Tubeless||Rs.6900|
|Goodyear DURAPLUS 205/65 R15 99H||Tubeless||Rs.4680|
Goodyear DURAPLUS Features
About Goodyear DURAPLUS
Goodyear Duraplus offers long tyre life with good performance and grip. Its innovative tread pattern provides for good braking capabilities and handling characteristics. Duraplus tyre offers high mileage, enhanced durability along with excellent dry performance. It is available in 14 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Enhanced tyre life
- Excellent dry braking
- Highly durable
- High mileage
Goodyear DURAPLUS Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear DURAPLUS
Find Goodyear Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear DURAPLUS Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear DURAPLUS
Is Goodyear DURAPLUS good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear DURAPLUS?
Can I use Goodyear DURAPLUS Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear DURAPLUS tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear DURAPLUS compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear DURAPLUS Tyres
Popular Goodyear DURAPLUS Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about goodyear Tyre
- Q.which is best tyre for my volkswagen vento comfortline considering low noise, ride comfort and durabilityA.
In my opinion the Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 are the best tyres for your car as its HydroTred technology provides outstanding wet braking capability and the narrower shoulder grooves and improved pitching make for a quiet ride.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.I Want to buy 4 tyres for my Car MAruti Vitara Brezza ZDI. IT already has tyre Apollo ALnac 215/60R . I want to replace them. Kindly suggest which tyre should i buy?A.
The Pirelli P7, Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424, and the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZDI.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Which tyre is better for Hyundai Verna 1.6sx dieselA.
As the Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX tyres provide superior grip and control in all kind of situation, these can be the best tyre for your car. Along with this, the robust construction of the tyres makes it more durable and longlasting.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55