Goodyear Eagle LS 2 Price List
|Goodyear Eagle LS 2 225/50 R17 94H||Tubeless||Rs.16600|
Goodyear Eagle LS 2 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear Eagle LS 2
Find GOODYEAR Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear Eagle LS 2
Is Goodyear Eagle LS 2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear Eagle LS 2?
Can I use Goodyear Eagle LS 2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear Eagle LS 2 tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear Eagle LS 2 compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear Eagle LS 2 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About GOODYEAR Tyre
- Q.Please suggest tyre for Honda mobilioA.
You can pick between CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK UX Royale and Goodyear Duraplus as per your budget and preference.Answered 22-Jul-2021 13:59:09
- Q.I need to up size for my maruthi 800,, 2002 model 5 speed kindly suggest me the maximum possiable of up sizingA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go 145/70 R12. Recommended tyre patterns for this size include CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Neo and Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler.Answered 22-Jul-2021 13:58:40
- Q.155/80 R13 79T Tubeless i10 magna kappa-1.2A.
The recommended tyre patterns for 155/80 R13 comprise of CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Ultima Neo and Goodyear Duraplus.Answered 22-Jul-2021 13:53:26