Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV Price List
|Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV 215/65 R16 98V||Tubeless||Rs.16950|
|Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV 265/65 R17 112H||Tubeless||Rs.12800|
|Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV 245/70 R16 107H||Tubeless||Rs.11500|
|Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV 235/65 R17 108H||Tubeless||Rs.9470|
|Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV 235/60 R18 107W||Tubeless||Rs.18250|
|Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV 245/70 R16 V||Tubeless||Rs.11300|
Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV Features
Considered as the quietest SUV tyre from the brand, it provides superb grip on wet surfaces. It features computer optimized tread pattern and a cushioning layer, which helps in bringing down road noise levels and vibrations.
Ideal for- Extensive highway rides
Key Features & Benefits
- Quietred technology makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride
- High number of biting edges in pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Unique tread compound makes for superior tyre life
- Wide contact patch makes for superior handling
- 4 straight channels make for improved wet performance.
Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV
Find GOODYEAR Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV
Is Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV?
Can I use Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV Tyres
Popular Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About GOODYEAR Tyre
- Q.I would like to upgrade from JK tyre 175/70/14 to Goodyear duraplus-185/70/14 for my VW VENTO TRENDLINE 2016, will it affect the power and mileage? What would be a good upgrade in your opinion or just stay as 175/70/14A.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 185/70 R14. Goodyear Duraplus is a good choice, it is reliable and offers superior grip, you can go ahead with it. Other choices you can consider in this tyre size include MRF ZLO, Yokohama Earth-1 E400, and Bridgestone Turanza T005.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:34:05
- Q.which tyre is good for HONDA CRVA.
For Honda CRV you can pick tyre patterns between JK Ranger HT, Goodyear Efficient Grip SUV and Michelin Primacy SUV.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:09:34
- Q.can i get some suggestion for off road tyres for honda wrvA.
The Honda WR-V wears a unique tyre size of 195/60 R16. As it is not a mass segment tyre size, which is why not every tyre manufacturer has this tyre size in its portfolio. Therefore, all-terrain (AT) or off-road tyres are nearly out of scope. Anyways, instead of AT tyres, you go with any other mixed/rugged patterns such as MRF Wanderer Street, Falken Sincera SN832i and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 11-Jan-2022 17:56:23
- Q.I had Good Year ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP tyres Fitted from the factory. After 34000Kms in 4.5 years, the tyres were unsymmetrically worn. The Ford Dealer gave no satisfying ans and hence I am forced to change all 4 tyres with still 45% tread left. On arguing for a manufacturing defect I got the reason as Indian Road conditions. But Till date have driven lakhs of Kms with no such issue. Shall I buy MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 ST or the same Good year tyres? Tyre size 205/60 R16. Pls do Tell an approx cost for both tyres.A.
Yes, you can buy Michelin Primacy 4 ST, as it is one of the most premium tyres on offer from Michelin with satisfying results from its owners. Even Goodyear Assurance Armorgrip is a good reliable tyre. However, the distorted wear may also be a result of a lack of timely tyre rotation or wheel misalignment. Anyways, be careful next time with it. The Michelin Primacy 4 ST may cost you around Rs 9170 approx, while the Goodyear Assurance Armorgrip comes at Rs 6500 approx. Besides, these two you can also give a thought to Bridgestone Turanza T005 (Rs 8100), a performance-oriented, versatile tyre.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:59:54
- Q.Best mileage and grip and handling. Which tyre to buy for 165/65 R14A.
For your preference, you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Goodyear Duraplus DP-H1.Answered 04-Jan-2022 13:40:49