- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripComfortLow noiseHandlingFuel efficientBetter braking
Goodyear EXCELLENCE Highlights
Goodyear Excellence is a tubeless tyre available in 16,17, 18, and 19 inches size range. There are 10 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 8000 - Rs 36500, the Excellence tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Mercedes-Benz E-Class, Volkswagen Passat, Audi A6, and Skoda New Yeti.
Goodyear EXCELLENCE Price List
|Goodyear EXCELLENCE 235/60 R18 103W||Tubeless||Rs.20699|
|Goodyear EXCELLENCE 275/40 R19 101Y||Runflat||Rs.36500|
|Goodyear EXCELLENCE 275/35 R19 96Y||Runflat||Rs.31000|
|Goodyear EXCELLENCE 245/45 R19 98Y||Runflat||Rs.34000|
|Goodyear EXCELLENCE 245/40 R19 94Y||Runflat||Rs.28000|
|Goodyear EXCELLENCE 235/60 R18 103V||Na||Rs.26400|
|Goodyear EXCELLENCE 225/45 R17 91Y||Runflat||Rs.22200|
|Goodyear EXCELLENCE 225/55 R17 97Y||Runflat||Rs.20000|
|Goodyear EXCELLENCE 225/50 R17 94V||Tubeless||Rs.16200|
|Goodyear EXCELLENCE 215/60 R16 95H||Tubeless||Rs.8000|
|Goodyear EXCELLENCE 245/45 R17 95Y||Tubeless||Rs.15200|
Goodyear EXCELLENCE Features
Goodyear Excellence gets exceptional wet/dry grip luxurious riding comfort & precision handling on both wet as well as dry conditions. It help absorb road noise and vibrations for a smooth, and quiet ride. Asymmetric tread design and solid shoulder blocks gives quick responsiveness during turns. Excellence tyre is available in 10 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Superior handling
- Comfortable ride
- Excellent handling
Goodyear EXCELLENCE Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear EXCELLENCE
Find GOODYEAR Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear EXCELLENCE Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear EXCELLENCE
Is Goodyear EXCELLENCE good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear EXCELLENCE?
Can I use Goodyear EXCELLENCE Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear EXCELLENCE tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear EXCELLENCE compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear EXCELLENCE Tyres
Popular Goodyear EXCELLENCE Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About GOODYEAR Tyre
- Q.Want to buy tyre for wagan r, please suggest the best companyA.
You can choose between CEAT Milaze X3, Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, and JK Ultima Neo.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:35:11
- Q.Maruti Alto k10 vxi. Which type is best?A.
You can pick any tyre pattern between Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miler, CEAT Milaze X3 and JK Ultima Neo.Answered 13-Oct-2021 14:06:25
- Q.which is best tyre for honda amaze vx mt idtechA.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax and Bridgestone B290.Answered 13-Oct-2021 14:05:05