Goodyear GPS2-145/70 R12 69T Tubeless
- Tyre Size145/70 R12 69T? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
Goodyear GPS2 145/70 R12 69T Features
It is one of the best suited tubeless tyre models for passenger vehicles, which is offered in sizes ranging from 12, 13, 14 and 15 inches.
1) Wide radial channels – The natural path design aids in channeling out water in an effective way.
Benefit – Brings enough traction and prevents the vehicle from skidding.
2) Steel belted construction – Strengthens the radial from inside.
Benefit – Makes it capable to take on any surface.
3) Flexible sidewalls – Offers good balance especially during bends.
Benefit – Provides endurance and longevity.
Goodyear GPS2 145/70 R12 69T Specifications
145 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
12 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
325 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Goodyear Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Goodyear GPS2 Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Goodyear GPS2
Other Goodyear Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I am having Datsun Go + 2016 model car/ My tyre size is 155 70 R 13, shall I go for upsizing if so what are all the pros and cons?A.
Yes, You can surely go for a tyre upsize, the recommended tyre upsize would be 155/80 R13 . The recommended tyre upsize will be adding more comfort to your drive and also increase the ground clearance of your vehicle and as per the cons, you might face a decreased mileage.Answered 20 Feb 2020 06:38:22