Goodyear Wrangler AT SilentTrac Price List
|Goodyear Wrangler AT SilentTrac 265/65 R17 112S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Goodyear Wrangler AT SilentTrac 235/65 R17 104H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Goodyear Wrangler AT SilentTrac 235/70 R16 106T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Goodyear Wrangler AT SilentTrac 215/65 R16 98H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Goodyear Wrangler AT SilentTrac 235/75 R15 109T||Tubeless||Rs.11500|
|Goodyear Wrangler AT SilentTrac 215/75 R15 100S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Goodyear Wrangler AT SilentTrac 245/70 R16 111T Specifications
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
111 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find GOODYEAR Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Goodyear Wrangler AT SilentTrac Compatible With
Top Rated Goodyear Tyres
Other Goodyear Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I would like to upgrade from JK tyre 175/70/14 to Goodyear duraplus-185/70/14 for my VW VENTO TRENDLINE 2016, will it affect the power and mileage? What would be a good upgrade in your opinion or just stay as 175/70/14A.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 185/70 R14. Goodyear Duraplus is a good choice, it is reliable and offers superior grip, you can go ahead with it. Other choices you can consider in this tyre size include MRF ZLO, Yokohama Earth-1 E400, and Bridgestone Turanza T005.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:34:05
- Q.which tyre is good for HONDA CRVA.
For Honda CRV you can pick tyre patterns between JK Ranger HT, Goodyear Efficient Grip SUV and Michelin Primacy SUV.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:09:34
- Q.can i get some suggestion for off road tyres for honda wrvA.
The Honda WR-V wears a unique tyre size of 195/60 R16. As it is not a mass segment tyre size, which is why not every tyre manufacturer has this tyre size in its portfolio. Therefore, all-terrain (AT) or off-road tyres are nearly out of scope. Anyways, instead of AT tyres, you go with any other mixed/rugged patterns such as MRF Wanderer Street, Falken Sincera SN832i and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 11-Jan-2022 17:56:23
- Q.I had Good Year ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP tyres Fitted from the factory. After 34000Kms in 4.5 years, the tyres were unsymmetrically worn. The Ford Dealer gave no satisfying ans and hence I am forced to change all 4 tyres with still 45% tread left. On arguing for a manufacturing defect I got the reason as Indian Road conditions. But Till date have driven lakhs of Kms with no such issue. Shall I buy MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 ST or the same Good year tyres? Tyre size 205/60 R16. Pls do Tell an approx cost for both tyres.A.
Yes, you can buy Michelin Primacy 4 ST, as it is one of the most premium tyres on offer from Michelin with satisfying results from its owners. Even Goodyear Assurance Armorgrip is a good reliable tyre. However, the distorted wear may also be a result of a lack of timely tyre rotation or wheel misalignment. Anyways, be careful next time with it. The Michelin Primacy 4 ST may cost you around Rs 9170 approx, while the Goodyear Assurance Armorgrip comes at Rs 6500 approx. Besides, these two you can also give a thought to Bridgestone Turanza T005 (Rs 8100), a performance-oriented, versatile tyre.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:59:54
- Q.Best mileage and grip and handling. Which tyre to buy for 165/65 R14A.
For your preference, you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Goodyear Duraplus DP-H1.Answered 04-Jan-2022 13:40:49