It is an all weather tyre model that offers enhanced traction on both wet and dry surfaces. It is incorporated with the company's unique weather reactive technology, which helps it to perform extraordinarily both on and off roads.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- SmartTred technology provides for improved wet and dry traction
- Silent Block design technology makes for a very quiet ride quality
- DuPont Kevlar reinforcement makes for a very durable tyre
- Strong shoulder blocks make for superior handling and control
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
850 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for Wrangler HP AW 225/65 R17 102T Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Am expecting delivery of SCORPIO 2016 4 wheel drive , kindly advice a AT tyre .Should I go for the same size or if go for upsize will there be any discomfort . It's got 17" alloys coming standard .My vehicle is a limited edition Scorpio Adventure .A.
Hello Benoy, First of all, do not go for an upsize. It is best to stick with the stock size. Goodyear Wrangler HP AW would be a decent tyre to begin with. A better tyre would be Bridgestone Dueler D684. And if you want something exceptionally good then go for ContinentalAnswered 28 Jul 2016 05:26:14