This is an all-terrain tyre designed for SUVs and cross-overs. It offers superior traction on all types of surfaces including light snow. In spite of being an AT tyre, it offers a very comfortable and smooth ride quality.
Ideal for- Highway use as well as on rough terrains
Key Features & Benfits
- Stone ejector grooves prevent damage from stones and sharp objects
- Aggressive tread pattern for superior all-terrain grip
- Robust construction for high puncture-resistance
- Deep two side sipes improve wet performance
- High tread depth for extended tyre life
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
75 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
900 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
R is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Hankook Tyres
Find Hankook Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours