Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 255/65 R16 109H
- Tyre Size255/65 R16 109H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceWet GripDry GripHandling
Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 Price List
|Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 265/65 R17 112H||Tubeless||Rs.11520|
|Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 255/70 R15 108H||Tubeless||Rs.7189|
|Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 235/70 R16 106H||Tubeless||Rs.6513|
|Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 255/60 R17 106H||Tubeless||Rs.13024|
|Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 265/70 R15 112H||Tubeless||Rs.7689|
Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 255/65 R16 109H Specifications
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
255 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
130 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
Tyres Similar to Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25
Find HANKOOK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 Tyres
Top Rated Hankook Tyres
Other Hankook Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Q ……Im using Toyota fortuner automatic transmission 2016 model on that vehicle braking is to worst plz suggest good tyre AND GOOD brand 265/65 R17. I hear so many tyres Delear s they suggest Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is it good and any another brand like yokomaha geolender is more noise my friends are telling like that sooo plz tell and suggest the good tyre for meA.
Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is also good choice. However, other choices include Goodyear Efficient Grip and Hankook Dynapro HL (RA25).Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:53:34
- Q.i want to change tyre of my swift zxi+ variant. Confused which brand to opt. I'm planning to go for michellin. My current tyre size is 185/65 R15. I want to upsize it in breadth. what would you recommend.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still wish to upsize you can go for 205/60 R15 tyres. The recommended tyre patterns include Hankook Optimo ME02, JK UX1 and Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 19-Jul-2021 14:19:45
- Q.I have a Discovery Sport and I am planning to replace my tyres. They have Goodyear Wrangler right now. Could you tell me which brand would be the best for changing them. The Tyre size is 235/65R17.A.
The suggested tyres for your vehicle are the Hankook VENTUS AS RH07. This would be a nice fit in your car as its symmetrical tread design provides superior comfort and the 6 circumferential grooves offer superior wet performance.Answered 17-Mar-2020 17:46:39