Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25-255/65 R16 109H Tubeless
- Tyre Size255/65 R16 109H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForHighway drive Sporty drive
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceWet GripDry GripHandlingBetter brakingLow noiseComfort
Other Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 Variants
|Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 265/70 R15 112H||Tubeless||Rs.7689|
|Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 255/60 R17 106H||Tubeless||Rs.13024|
|Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 235/70 R16 106H||Tubeless||Rs.6513|
|Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 255/70 R15 108H||Tubeless||Rs.7189|
|Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 265/65 R17 112H||Tubeless||Rs.11520|
Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 255/65 R16 109H Features
This is an all-season performance tyre for SUVs. Its strong sidewall construction provides for superior cornering capabilities and the innovative tread pattern provides for great wet and dry performance.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and occasional track use
Key Features & Benefits
- Circumferential grooves provide for superior wet performance
- Central rib provides for superior handling and precise steering response
- Strong shoulder blocks provide for improved cornering capabilities
- Optimized pitch design provides for a quiet and comfortable ride
Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 255/65 R16 109H Specifications
255 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
130 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Hankook Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25
User Reviews for Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25 Tyres
Other Hankook Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours