Hankook DYNAPRO HL 265/65 R17 112H Features
It is an all-season SUV tyre that helps delivering the power of that beast of a machine on the road. It offers superior control and precise handling along with an enhanced tyre longevity. Incorporating a unque tread pattern, this tyre performs well even on wet surfaces and light snow.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance offers better fuel efficiency
- Special tread compound makes for long tyre life
- Stiff central rib provides exceptional handling and control
- Unique tread sipes make for improved traction over wet and snowy surfaces
- High tensile sidewalls make the tyre very durable
Hankook DYNAPRO HL 265/65 R17 112H Specifications
265 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
1120 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Hankook Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Hankook DYNAPRO HL Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Hankook DYNAPRO HL
Other Hankook Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours