Hankook OPTIMO K415-195/65 R15 89H Tubeless
- Tyre Size195/65 R15 89H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripLong tyre lifeLow noiseComfortHandlingBetter braking
Other Hankook OPTIMO K415 Variants
|Hankook OPTIMO K415 185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.3644|
Hankook OPTIMO K415 195/65 R15 89H Features
Available in 14” and 15” rim sizes, this tyre is designed for premium hatchbacks and sedans. It offers superior comfort along with good traction on all tarmacs. Unique tread pattern avoids hydroplaning, thereby providing exceptional wet grip.
Ideal for- Extensive highway and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide centre rib provides for superior handling and braking
- Lateral shoulder grooves provide for superior wet and dry grip
- Circumferential grooves provide for good wet performance
- Strong tyre construction improves the durability and strength
Hankook OPTIMO K415 195/65 R15 89H Specifications
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
580 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Hankook Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Hankook OPTIMO K415
User Reviews for Hankook OPTIMO K415 Tyres
Hankook OPTIMO K415 Compatible With
Other Hankook Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours