Available in 14” and 15” rim sizes, this tyre is designed for premium hatchbacks and sedans. It offers superior comfort along with good traction on all tarmacs. Unique tread pattern avoids hydroplaning, thereby providing exceptional wet grip.
Ideal for- Extensive highway and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide centre rib provides for superior handling and braking
- Lateral shoulder grooves provide for superior wet and dry grip
- Circumferential grooves provide for good wet performance
- Strong tyre construction improves the durability and strength
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
580 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for OPTIMO K415 195/65 R15 89H Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Iam owning Ciaz ZDI, stock tyre is 185/65/R15... Which is the best and safe upgrade I can have. Also please suggest which tyre I can install. Thank youA.
Hello Guruprasad S N, You can upsize to 195/65 R15. Hankook Optimo K415 would be a good tyre to begin with. A better option would be Bridgestone EP150 RegardsAnswered 28 Nov 2016 12:03:53