Available in 13”, 14” and 15” sizes, it is an all season tyre which offers good superior wet ad dry grip. Using upgraded beads, the tyre offers good cornering capabilities as well.
Ideal for- Highways and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Strong shoulder blocks enhance the stability of the vehicle
- Shoulder Kerf maintains even wearing of the tyre
- Optimized pitch sequence provides for a quiet ride
- Strong steel-belt in makes the tyre very durable
- Unique tread pattern provides excellent wet grip
145 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio70
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating71
71 (345 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingT
T (190 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.