Hankook OPTIMO K715-155/70 R13 75T Tubeless
- Tyre Size155/70 R13 75T? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripLong tyre lifeLow noiseComfort
Other Hankook OPTIMO K715 Variants
|Hankook OPTIMO K715 155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.2989|
|Hankook OPTIMO K715 175/70 R13 82T||Tubeless||Rs.3900|
|Hankook OPTIMO K715 155/65 R13 77T||Tubeless||Rs.2818|
|Hankook OPTIMO K715 145/70 R13 71T||Tubeless||Rs.2643|
|Hankook OPTIMO K715 155/65 R13 73T||Tubeless||Rs.3004|
Hankook OPTIMO K715 155/70 R13 75T Features
Available in 13”, 14” and 15” sizes, it is an all season tyre which offers good superior wet ad dry grip. Using upgraded beads, the tyre offers good cornering capabilities as well.
Ideal for- Highways and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Strong shoulder blocks enhance the stability of the vehicle
- Shoulder Kerf maintains even wearing of the tyre
- Optimized pitch sequence provides for a quiet ride
- Strong steel-belt in makes the tyre very durable
- Unique tread pattern provides excellent wet grip
Hankook OPTIMO K715 155/70 R13 75T Specifications
155 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
387 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Hankook Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Hankook OPTIMO K715
User Reviews for Hankook OPTIMO K715 Tyres
Hankook OPTIMO K715 Compatible With
Other Hankook Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours