More Variants Of OPTIMO ME04
|165/65 R13 77T||Tubeless||Rs.3450|
About Hankook OPTIMO ME04
This radial is meant for the best benefits in terms of speed capacity, endurance of the rough roads, and overall drive stability. It comes in a standard size of 13 inches.
1) Bold round shape – Makes proper contact with roads.
Benefits – Greater grip, rigid control, improved fuel savings.
2) Sophisticated block design – Better grip provided with distribution of blocks on the tread
Benefits – Good control, increased traction.
User Reviews for Hankook OPTIMO ME04 Tyres
Find Hankook Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Car Using Hankook OPTIMO ME04 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Hankook Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyres is best between Apollo and Bridgestone for Santro XingA.
The suggested tyre's might be a perfect fit for your vehicle as its strong shoulder blocks enhance the stability of the vehicle and the optimized pitch sequence provides for a quiet ride.Answered 24 Jan 2020 01:06:25
- Q.Need for q5 tech pack.2014 model.existing is 235/60 R18 H/P dueler 103W bridge stone.please suggest which one suits best as most are not available locally in Surat.most dealers have only one type availableA.
I would recommend Hankook DYNAPRO HP RA 23 for your vehicle. It comes with aggressive tread design for superior traction even on rough surfaces.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.I am debating between Hankook Optimo K424 and Bridgestone Turanza AR20A.
Hi Mushtaq, Hankook Optimo K424 ME02 is a pretty good tyre, offers a good comfortable ride with great traction and handling, yet, Bridgestone Turanza AR20 is a better buy. This is because AR20 consists of silica enriched compound which makes for superior wet performance and also enhances tyre life. Even the comfort on this tyre is pretty good. Also, Bridgestone has better after sales support as compared to Hankook. RegardsAnswered 12 Jan 2017 09:32:45