More Variants Of Hankook VENTUS ME01 K114
|225/55 R16 95V||Tubeless||Rs.8167|
|215/55 R16 93V||Tubeless||Rs.7489|
Hankook VENTUS ME01 K114 Features
About Hankook VENTUS ME01 K114
This is an Ultra High Performance tyre designed to provide excellent stability and control even at high speeds. Available in 16” and 17” rim size, it comes with an asymmetric tread pattern to offer superior traction.
Ideal for- Track as well as highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Asymmetric tread pattern provides for exceptional cornering capabilities
- Wide central rib provides for exceptional straight line stability
- High resistance to heat provides for improved tyre life
- Circumferential grooves provide for a quiet ride
Find Hankook Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Hankook VENTUS ME01 K114 Tyres
Car Using Hankook VENTUS ME01 K114 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Hankook Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about hankook Tyre
- Q.I have a Discovery Sport and I am planning to replace my tyres. They have Goodyear Wrangler right now. Could you tell me which brand would be the best for changing them. The Tyre size is 235/65R17.A.
The suggested tyres for your vehicle are the Hankook VENTUS AS RH07. This would be a nice fit in your car as its symmetrical tread design provides superior comfort and the 6 circumferential grooves offer superior wet performance.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.I Want to buy 4 tyres for my Car MAruti Vitara Brezza ZDI. IT already has tyre Apollo ALnac 215/60R . I want to replace them. Kindly suggest which tyre should i buy?A.
The Pirelli P7, Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424, and the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZDI.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Which tyre is best for swift dzire vdi atm 2017 Upsizing.A.
As per my suggestion, you can go for an upsize upto 195/65 R15. The Hankook OPTIMO K415 tyres can be the best option for this. The superior handling and braking performance of the tyre is outstanding.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55