Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 245/40 R18 97Y
- Tyre Size245/40 R18 97Y? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesFuel EfficientWet Grip
Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 Price List
|Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 245/45 R18 100Y||Tubeless||Rs.15445|
|Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 245/45 R19 102Y||Tubeless||Rs.22180|
|Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 275/40 R19 105Y||Tubeless||Rs.26930|
Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 245/40 R18 97Y Specifications
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
40 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
97 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyres Similar to Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2
Find HANKOOK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Hankook VeNtus S1 evo2 Compatible With
Other Hankook Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have a Discovery Sport and I am planning to replace my tyres. They have Goodyear Wrangler right now. Could you tell me which brand would be the best for changing them. The Tyre size is 235/65R17.A.
The suggested tyres for your vehicle are the Hankook VENTUS AS RH07. This would be a nice fit in your car as its symmetrical tread design provides superior comfort and the 6 circumferential grooves offer superior wet performance.Answered 17 Mar 2020 12:16:39
- Q.I Want to buy 4 tyres for my Car MAruti Vitara Brezza ZDI. IT already has tyre Apollo ALnac 215/60R . I want to replace them. Kindly suggest which tyre should i buy?A.
The Pirelli P7, Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424, and the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZDI.Answered 16 Mar 2020 18:27:52
- Q.Which tyre is best for swift dzire vdi atm 2017 Upsizing.A.
As per my suggestion, you can go for an upsize upto 195/65 R15. The Hankook OPTIMO K415 tyres can be the best option for this. The superior handling and braking performance of the tyre is outstanding.Answered 13 Mar 2020 14:54:55