More Variants Of VENTUS SPORT
About Hankook VENTUS SPORT
Popular as an OEM with luxury car makers, this tyre delivers superb performance with high levels of comfort. It involves solid construction which makes the tyre highly resistant to heat at high speeds.
Ideal for- Track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Unique tread pattern provides superior control and handling
- Directional tread provides for improved acceleration
- Strong sidewalls provide for superb cornering capabilities
- Lateral grooves provide for effective wet and dry braking
User Reviews for Hankook VENTUS SPORT Tyres
Car Using Hankook VENTUS SPORT Tyres
Popular Comparison For Hankook Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyres is best between Apollo and Bridgestone for Santro XingA.
The suggested tyre's might be a perfect fit for your vehicle as its strong shoulder blocks enhance the stability of the vehicle and the optimized pitch sequence provides for a quiet ride.Answered 24 Jan 2020 01:06:25
- Q.Need for q5 tech pack.2014 model.existing is 235/60 R18 H/P dueler 103W bridge stone.please suggest which one suits best as most are not available locally in Surat.most dealers have only one type availableA.
I would recommend Hankook DYNAPRO HP RA 23 for your vehicle. It comes with aggressive tread design for superior traction even on rough surfaces.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.I am debating between Hankook Optimo K424 and Bridgestone Turanza AR20A.
Hi Mushtaq, Hankook Optimo K424 ME02 is a pretty good tyre, offers a good comfortable ride with great traction and handling, yet, Bridgestone Turanza AR20 is a better buy. This is because AR20 consists of silica enriched compound which makes for superior wet performance and also enhances tyre life. Even the comfort on this tyre is pretty good. Also, Bridgestone has better after sales support as compared to Hankook. RegardsAnswered 12 Jan 2017 09:32:45