Suitable for sports cars and premium sedans, it is an Ultra High Performance tyre delivering superb traction, especially at high speeds. Using silica in its compound ensures high levels of stability and control over wet surfaces.
Ideal for- Track use as well as highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Silica based compound provides excellent wet and dry grip
- Strong carcass construction provides for enhanced durability
- Rigid tread design makes for enhanced tyre life
- Strong sidewall offers high resistance against cuts and abrasions
- Special rim protecting bar increases tyre life and protects wheel rim
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio40
40 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating92
92 (630 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingY
Y (300 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.