Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO
- Ideal ForSporty driveHighway drive
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceWet GripDry GripHandlingDurabilityLow noiseBetter braking
Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO Price List
|Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO 205/55 R16 94W||Tubeless||Rs.6271|
|Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO 195/55 R15 85V||Tubeless||Rs.5680|
|Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO 225/50 R17 98Y||Tubeless||Rs.9956|
Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO Features
Designed as a Max Performance tyre for sports cars and premium sedans, Ventus V12 Evo2 delivers superb performance over wet and dry surfaces. Silica compound along with styrene polymer offers exceptional acceleration and steering control.
Ideal for- Extensive track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Directional tread pattern offers superior acceleration
- Wide central rib makes for exceptional handling
- Special aqua-jet grooves provide for superior wet performance
- Intermediate grooves help in noise reduction for a quiet ride
- Nylon strapped steel belts provide for high durability
Tyres Similar to Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO
Find HANKOOK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO
Is Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO?
Can I use Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO tyre available on emi?
Is Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO compatible with Car?
Car Using Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO Tyres
Popular Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About HANKOOK Tyre
- Q.Hi I own Ritz ZXI 2013 petrol model & tyre size is 185/70 R14 & I want to upsize to 195/70 R14 on same Alloy. Please suggest some tyres & let me know if they fits in. Alos let me know how milage it will reduce? G8 if you help me & thank you.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Still if you want to go for upsize you can opt for the said 195/70 R14 tyre size. The wider tyre will easily fit upon the current alloy rim. The tyre pattern choices in this size include Apollo Amazer XL, MRF ZQT and Hankook Optimo ME02 (K424).Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:58:53
- Q.Q ……Im using Toyota fortuner automatic transmission 2016 model on that vehicle braking is to worst plz suggest good tyre AND GOOD brand 265/65 R17. I hear so many tyres Delear s they suggest Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is it good and any another brand like yokomaha geolender is more noise my friends are telling like that sooo plz tell and suggest the good tyre for meA.
Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is also good choice. However, other choices include Goodyear Efficient Grip and Hankook Dynapro HL (RA25).Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:53:34
- Q.i want to change tyre of my swift zxi+ variant. Confused which brand to opt. I'm planning to go for michellin. My current tyre size is 185/65 R15. I want to upsize it in breadth. what would you recommend.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still wish to upsize you can go for 205/60 R15 tyres. The recommended tyre patterns include Hankook Optimo ME02, JK UX1 and Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 19-Jul-2021 14:19:45