Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110 Price List
|Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110 245/45 R17 99Y||Tubeless||Rs.12148|
|Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110 205/55 R16 94W||Tubeless||Rs.6511|
Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110 Features
Another high performance tyre from the Ventus lineup, this tyre is designed to provide supreme driving comfort with extreme performance at high speeds. It involves a circumferential torsional belt for superb handling.
Ideal for- Extensive track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- 3D tread design makes for superior dry and wet grip
- Angled tread grooves provide for strong braking capabilities
- Wide central rib makes for precise steering response
- Wide linear grooves make for superior wet performance
- High density nylon belt makes for enhanced durability
Tyres Similar to Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110
Find HANKOOK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110
Is Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110?
Can I use Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110 tyre available on emi?
Is Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110 compatible with Car?
Car Using Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110 Tyres
Popular Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About HANKOOK Tyre
- Q.Q ……Im using Toyota fortuner automatic transmission 2016 model on that vehicle braking is to worst plz suggest good tyre AND GOOD brand 265/65 R17. I hear so many tyres Delear s they suggest Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is it good and any another brand like yokomaha geolender is more noise my friends are telling like that sooo plz tell and suggest the good tyre for meA.
Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is also good choice. However, other choices include Goodyear Efficient Grip and Hankook Dynapro HL (RA25).Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:53:34
- Q.i want to change tyre of my swift zxi+ variant. Confused which brand to opt. I'm planning to go for michellin. My current tyre size is 185/65 R15. I want to upsize it in breadth. what would you recommend.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still wish to upsize you can go for 205/60 R15 tyres. The recommended tyre patterns include Hankook Optimo ME02, JK UX1 and Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 19-Jul-2021 14:19:45
- Q.I have a Discovery Sport and I am planning to replace my tyres. They have Goodyear Wrangler right now. Could you tell me which brand would be the best for changing them. The Tyre size is 235/65R17.A.
The suggested tyres for your vehicle are the Hankook VENTUS AS RH07. This would be a nice fit in your car as its symmetrical tread design provides superior comfort and the 6 circumferential grooves offer superior wet performance.Answered 17-Mar-2020 17:46:39