Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO 225/50 R17 98Y Features
Designed as a Max Performance tyre for sports cars and premium sedans, Ventus V12 Evo2 delivers superb performance over wet and dry surfaces. Silica compound along with styrene polymer offers exceptional acceleration and steering control.
Ideal for- Extensive track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Directional tread pattern offers superior acceleration
- Wide central rib makes for exceptional handling
- Special aqua-jet grooves provide for superior wet performance
- Intermediate grooves help in noise reduction for a quiet ride
- Nylon strapped steel belts provide for high durability
Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO 225/50 R17 98Y Specifications
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
750 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Hankook Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO
Other Hankook Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours