Designed as a Max Performance tyre for sports cars and premium sedans, Ventus V12 Evo2 delivers superb performance over wet and dry surfaces. Silica compound along with styrene polymer offers exceptional acceleration and steering control.
Ideal for- Extensive track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Directional tread pattern offers superior acceleration
- Wide central rib makes for exceptional handling
- Special aqua-jet grooves provide for superior wet performance
- Intermediate grooves help in noise reduction for a quiet ride
- Nylon strapped steel belts provide for high durability
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
750 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for VENTUS V12 EVO 225/50 R17 98Y Tubeless
Find Hankook Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.best tyre for skoda superb 2007.Should i keep 205/55 r 16 or change to 215/55 r16A.
Hi Kouru, Michelin Primacy 3ST would be a good tyre to begin with. In case you want something that offers better ride comfort and very low tyre noise then Yokohama AVS DB V550 would be a very good tyre. Bridgestone Turanza GR90 wuld also be a very good option. It offers longer tread life as compared to Yokohama. In case you want tyres that are performance priented then Hankook Ventus V12 Evo would be a good option. I think 205 is a good amount of width, so you do not have to upsize. However, if you want better grip and efficient braking then go with 215/55 R16. RegardsAnswered 19 Dec 2016 11:44:22