Designed as a Max Performance tyre for sports cars and premium sedans, Ventus V12 Evo2 delivers superb performance over wet and dry surfaces. Silica compound along with styrene polymer offers exceptional acceleration and steering control.
Ideal for- Extensive track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Directional tread pattern offers superior acceleration
- Wide central rib makes for exceptional handling
- Special aqua-jet grooves provide for superior wet performance
- Intermediate grooves help in noise reduction for a quiet ride
- Nylon strapped steel belts provide for high durability
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio50
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating98
98 (750 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingY
Y (300 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.