Hero Motocorp Achiever TyresChange Bike
The Hero Motocorp Achiever wears a 2.75 R18 tyre at the front and a 3 R18 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1173, the RIB PRO MAXX is the cheapest front tyre available for the Achiever,while the ACTIZIP R3, which retails at Rs. 2250 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Achiever.Priced at Rs. 1225, the Conti Revolution is the most affordable rear tyre for the Achiever.The Blaze BR21 at Rs. 2100 is the costliest rear tyre for the Achiever.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
132 Tyres Found
- Ralco DominatorRs1400Tubeless3.00/R18
- Michelin CITY PRORsPrice Not AvailableTubeless3.00/R18 52P
- JK Blaze BR11Rs1630Tubeless3.00/R18
- MRF Nylogrip EzeerideRs1625Tubeless3.00/18
- MRF Zapper FMRs13002.75/18
- Maxxis M6304RsPrice Not AvailableTube3.00/R18 52P
- MRF Zapper CRs1600Tube3/18
- Apollo ACTIGRIP R2Rs2280Tube3.00/R18
- Maxxis M6301RsPrice Not AvailableTube3.00/R18 52P
Most Viewed Tyres For Hero Motocorp Achiever
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Suggest me a sticky tire with very good grip for my Hero Achiver. I always use front disk brakes hard in traffic and always my bike's front tire keep on skidding...A.
Hello Shrikant, Considering your requirements I think MRF Zapper FS would be a very good tyre. It should offer you sufficient grip over wet and dry surfaces. RegardsAnswered 20 Apr 2017 04:10:49
- Q.i wanted tubeless tyre for my achiever bikeA.
Hi Vinayak, For your Achiever, I would recommend you to go for MRF Zapper FS for front and MRF Zapper-C for rear. RegardsAnswered 01 Dec 2016 11:24:54