Hero Motocorp Duet TyresChange Bike
The Hero Motocorp Duet wears a 90/100 R10 tyre at the front and a 90/100 R10 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 925, the Zapper is the cheapest front tyre available for the Duet,while the CITY PRO, which retails at Rs. 2138 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Duet.Priced at Rs. 925, the Zapper is the most affordable rear tyre for the Duet.The CITY PRO at Rs. 2138 is the costliest rear tyre for the Duet.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
25 Tyres Found
- MRF Nylogrip FERs100090/100 R10
- JK Challenger S63Rs1600Tube90/100 R10
- TVS Conta 350Rs1080Tube90/90 R10 50J
- Michelin CITY PRORs2138Tubeless90/100 R10 53J
- JK Blaze BA21Rs1150Tubeless90/100 R10
- TVS Pancer-IIRs990Tubeless90/100 R10 53J
- MRF ZapperRs925Tube90/100 R10
- Ralco Blaster-SRsPrice Not AvailableTube90/100 R10
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs1050Tubeless90/100 R10
Tyres for Bikes similar to Hero Motocorp Duet
Most Viewed Tyres For Hero Motocorp Duet
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre is best for Hero Duet either tubeless or with tube tyre ?A.
You can choose tubeless tyre for your Hero Duet scooter as they are less prone to puncture and provide hassle free maintenance for long.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00