Hero Motocorp Xtreme TyresChange Bike
The Hero Motocorp Xtreme wears a 80/100 R18 tyre at the front and a 100/90 R18 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1300, the Zapper FS is the cheapest front tyre available for the Xtreme,while the Blaster-F, which retails at Rs. 2500 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Xtreme.Priced at Rs. 1650, the ROADMAXX BT R81 is the most affordable rear tyre for the Xtreme.The ANGEL GT at Rs. 17340 is the costliest rear tyre for the Xtreme.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
59 Tyres Found
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRs5600Tubeless110/90 R18 61H M/C
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless110/80 R18 58H M/C
- MRF MoGrip MeteorRs1950Tube100/90 R18
- MRF Zapper CRs1880100/90 R18
- MRF Masseter-XRs2175Tubeless100/90 R18
- MRF Zapper QRs1950Tube110/90 R18
- Ralco Blaster ProRs1350Tubeless80/100 R18
- Michelin CITY PRORs2608Tubeless100/90 R18 56P
- Michelin CITY PRORs2230Tube80/100 R18 47P
Tyres for Bikes similar to Hero Motocorp Xtreme
Most Viewed Tyres For Hero Motocorp Xtreme
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.In my Hero Xtreme, MRF Zapper Q (Tubeless, Rear) got replaced due to manufacturing defect ( Leak from Beading) with Michelin Sirac street(Tubetype). Can a tube type Tyre replace a Tubeless tyre?A.
Hi Madhava, If there was a leak from the beading then it could be tyre defect or alloy defect. Alloys wheels sometimed bend when due to impact after riding on bad roads. Yes, you can use tube type tyre instead of tubeless tyre if you are ok with more effort require to repair puncture in a tube type tyre. RegardsAnswered 25 Jan 2016 10:58:24
- Q.Are Jk tyres good for two wheeler i have cbz extreme and i want to fit rear tyreA.
There many more capable bike tyre brands available in the market other than JK tyre for your Hero Xtreme (rear tyre). You can choose from MRF, CEAT, Apollo, Michelin, etc.