Hero Passion Pro TyresChange Bike
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
63 Tyres Found
- Ralco DominatorRs1400Tubeless3.00/R18
- Michelin CITY PRORsPrice Not AvailableTubeless3.00/R18 52P
- JK Blaze BR11Rs1630Tubeless3.00/R18
- MRF Nylogrip EzeerideRs1625Tubeless3.00/18
- Maxxis M6304RsPrice Not AvailableTube3.00/R18 52P
- MRF Zapper CRs1600Tube3/18
- Apollo ACTIGRIP R2Rs2280Tube3.00/R18
- Maxxis M6301RsPrice Not AvailableTube3.00/R18 52P
- Michelin SIRAC STREETRs1700Tube3.00/R18 52P
Most Viewed Tyres For Hero Passion Pro
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre is best for Hero Duet either tubeless or with tube tyre ?A.
You can choose tubeless tyre for your Hero Duet scooter as they are less prone to puncture and provide hassle free maintenance for long.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which company tyre should I have for Hero Ignitor rear sideA.
The Hero Ignitor rear tyre measures 100/90 R 17. You can go for Apollo Actizip R3 or Metro Conti Go Tubeless in the economy range. If budget isn't a constraint then we suggest you go for either MRF Master X or Michelin City Pro as they are more premium tyres and offer comfortable ride quality.Answered 06 Jan 2020 06:02:29
- Q.i want to bye a tyre for my hero hunk, plse tell me best one ? and also i am considering tvs jumbo tubless. please also tell me about pireli tyre, is it good one or not??A.
Hi Ayush, The stock tyre size of Hero Hunk is 100/90-18 (rear) and 80/100-18 (front). You can see the list of tyres available here- http://tyres.cardekho.com/search-tyres. I will recommend you go for MRF Zapper tyre for your motorcycle as it offers better performance compared to the TVS Jumbo tyre. Pirelli Sport Demon tyre is not offered in the size that you require. RegardsAnswered 11 Feb 2016 08:04:08