Hero Splendor TyresChange Bike
The Hero Splendor wears a 80/100/18 tyre at the front and a 80/100/18 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1300, the Zapper FS is the cheapest front tyre available for the Splendor,while the Blaster-F, which retails at Rs. 2500 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Splendor.Priced at Rs. 1300, the Zapper FS is the most affordable rear tyre for the Splendor.The Blaster-F at Rs. 2500 is the costliest rear tyre for the Splendor.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
23 Tyres Found
- Maxxis MA-V6RRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless80/100 R18 54P
- Ralco Blaster ProRs1350Tubeless80/100 R18
- Michelin CITY PRORs2230Tube80/100 R18 47P
- MRF Zapper FQRs1550Tube80/100 R18
- MRF Zapper FQRs1325Tubeless80/100 R18
- MRF Zapper FSRs1325Tubeless80/100 R18
- MRF Zapper YRs1400Tubeless80/100 R18
- MRF Nylogrip EzeerideRs1550Tubeless80/100-18
- Michelin CITY PRORs2065Tubeless80/100 R18 47P
Tyres for Bikes similar to Hero Splendor
Most Viewed Tyres For Hero Splendor
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre is best for Hero Duet either tubeless or with tube tyre ?A.
You can choose tubeless tyre for your Hero Duet scooter as they are less prone to puncture and provide hassle free maintenance for long.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which company tyre should I have for Hero Ignitor rear sideA.
The Hero Ignitor rear tyre measures 100/90 R 17. You can go for Apollo Actizip R3 or Metro Conti Go Tubeless in the economy range. If budget isn't a constraint then we suggest you go for either MRF Master X or Michelin City Pro as they are more premium tyres and offer comfortable ride quality.Answered 06 Jan 2020 06:02:29
- Q.i want to bye a tyre for my hero hunk, plse tell me best one ? and also i am considering tvs jumbo tubless. please also tell me about pireli tyre, is it good one or not??A.
Hi Ayush, The stock tyre size of Hero Hunk is 100/90-18 (rear) and 80/100-18 (front). You can see the list of tyres available here- http://tyres.cardekho.com/search-tyres. I will recommend you go for MRF Zapper tyre for your motorcycle as it offers better performance compared to the TVS Jumbo tyre. Pirelli Sport Demon tyre is not offered in the size that you require. RegardsAnswered 11 Feb 2016 08:04:08