Hero Xtreme 200s TyresChange Bike
The Hero Xtreme 200s wears a 100/80-17 tyre at the front and a 130/70-17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1097, the ATT 525 TL is the cheapest front tyre available for the Xtreme 200s,while the Scorcher 11, which retails at Rs. 8840 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Xtreme 200s.Priced at Rs. 2300, the ZOOM XL is the most affordable rear tyre for the Xtreme 200s.The Pilot Street at Rs. 5150 is the costliest rear tyre for the Xtreme 200s.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
52 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper QRs1775Tubeless100/90 R17
- MRF Revz SRs3150Tubeless130/70 R17
- Pirelli Angel CityRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless100/80 R17 52S M/C
- MRF Zapper SRs2100Tubeless130/70 R17
- Metzeler TOURANCE EXPRs7429Tubeless130/80 R17 65S
- TVS ATT 525 TLRs1126Tubeless100/80 R17 46P
- Ralco Blaster ProRs1650Tubeless100/90 R17
- TVS ATT 525 TLRs1097Tubeless100/70 R17 40P
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRs5500Tubeless100/80 R17 52H M/C
Tyres for Bikes similar to Hero Xtreme 200s
Most Viewed Tyres For Hero Xtreme 200s
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre is best for Hero Duet either tubeless or with tube tyre ?A.
You can choose tubeless tyre for your Hero Duet scooter as they are less prone to puncture and provide hassle free maintenance for long.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which company tyre should I have for Hero Ignitor rear sideA.
The Hero Ignitor rear tyre measures 100/90 R 17. You can go for Apollo Actizip R3 or Metro Conti Go Tubeless in the economy range. If budget isn't a constraint then we suggest you go for either MRF Master X or Michelin City Pro as they are more premium tyres and offer comfortable ride quality.Answered 06 Jan 2020 06:02:29
- Q.i want to bye a tyre for my hero hunk, plse tell me best one ? and also i am considering tvs jumbo tubless. please also tell me about pireli tyre, is it good one or not??A.
Hi Ayush, The stock tyre size of Hero Hunk is 100/90-18 (rear) and 80/100-18 (front). You can see the list of tyres available here- http://tyres.cardekho.com/search-tyres. I will recommend you go for MRF Zapper tyre for your motorcycle as it offers better performance compared to the TVS Jumbo tyre. Pirelli Sport Demon tyre is not offered in the size that you require. RegardsAnswered 11 Feb 2016 08:04:08