Honda Cbr TyresChange Bike
The Honda Cbr wears a 100/80 R17 tyre at the front and a 100/80 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1097, the ATT 525 TL is the cheapest front tyre available for the Cbr,while the Pilot Road 4, which retails at Rs. 15160 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Cbr.Priced at Rs. 1097, the ATT 525 TL is the most affordable rear tyre for the Cbr.The DIABLO ROSSO II at Rs. 18470 is the costliest rear tyre for the Cbr.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
207 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper FX1Rs1750Tubeless110/80 R17
- MRF Revz FC1Rs3125Tubeless110/70 R17
- Ralco Speed BlasterRs3000Tubeless110/80 R17
- Metzeler SPORTEC M3 FRs8940Tubeless120/60 R17 55W
- Michelin SIRAC STREETRs2200Tube100/90 R17 M/C 55P
- Birla FIREMAXX R51Rs2999Tubeless120/90 R17
- JK Blaze BR31Rs1990Tubeless100/90 R17
- Metzeler SPORTEC M5IRs11838Tubeless160/60 ZR17 69W
- Metro Conti ScubaRs3800Tubeless140/70 R17
Tyres for Bikes similar to Honda Cbr
Most Viewed Tyres For Honda Cbr
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which is best for CBR 250R ABS front tyre?A.
Hi Rahul, A great tyre for your motorcycle would be Pirelli Diablo Rosso II. It is a great performance tyre. In case you want something for easier, lighter cruisings then go for Pirelli Sport Demon. RegardsAnswered 30 Nov 2016 11:24:02