Honda Cbx Twister TyresChange Bike
The Honda Cbx Twister wears a 100/80 R17 tyre at the front and a 130/70 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1097, the ATT 525 TL is the cheapest front tyre available for the Cbx Twister,while the Scorcher 11, which retails at Rs. 8840 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Cbx Twister.Priced at Rs. 2300, the ZOOM XL is the most affordable rear tyre for the Cbx Twister.The Pilot Street at Rs. 5150 is the costliest rear tyre for the Cbx Twister.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
52 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper QRs1775Tubeless100/90 R17
- MRF Revz SRs3150Tubeless130/70 R17
- Pirelli Angel CityRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless100/80 R17 52S M/C
- MRF Zapper SRs2100Tubeless130/70 R17
- Metzeler TOURANCE EXPRs7429Tubeless130/80 R17 65S
- TVS ATT 525 TLRs1126Tubeless100/80 R17 46P
- Ralco Blaster ProRs1650Tubeless100/90 R17
- TVS ATT 525 TLRs1097Tubeless100/70 R17 40P
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRs5500Tubeless100/80 R17 52H M/C
Tyres for Bikes similar to Honda Cbx Twister
Most Viewed Tyres For Honda Cbx Twister
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Honda Jazz Vx idtec 2016 model. I wish to upgrade to wider Tyres on stock 15 inch alloy. Is 185/65 r15 feasible.A.
I would recommend you to stick to the stock size as upsizing the tyres will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of the car. For better performance, consider buying Yokohama A.drive AA01-175/65 R15 84H.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:58
- Q.plz advise i have a honda city idtec is upsizing advisable to 195 60 R15 ??A.
Remember, tyre upsize is not recommended by any car maker, as it affects the overall performance and fuel efficieny of a vehicle. If you agree to the change in terms of performance you can have a go at it. Coming to upsize, the upsizing of tyre for any car depends upon the present tyre size it holds. As you have not mentioned the current tyre size of your Honda City IDTEC, we suppose if the size at present is 175/65 R15, the upsize to 195/60 R15 is acceptable.Answered 07 Jan 2020 11:39:07
- Q.Which is best for Honda Aviator back tyre?A.
There is wide variety of tyres available for the Honda Aviator scooter. There are two tyre sizes found in the Aviator series one is 90/100 10, while the other is 90/90 12. Depending upon the current tyre size you can choose from the given tyres which comprise of Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Apollo Acti Zip S2, Metro Conti Grip, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00