Hyundai Sonata Embera TyresChange Car
23 different tyre models are available for the Hyundai Sonata Embera , which wears tyres of 215/60 R16 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the KR-10, which is priced at Rs. 3600. The TURANZA GR90 at Rs. 10100 is the most expensive tyre available for the Sonata Embera.
23 Tyres Found
- Kenda KR-10Rs3600Tubeless215/60 R16 95H
- Pirelli P7Rs7222Tubeless215/60 R16 95V
- Bridgestone TURANZA GR90Rs10100Tubeless215/60 R16 95V
- Apollo Alnac 4GRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless215/60 R16 95H
- Michelin Primacy 3 STRs9875Tubeless215/60 R16 99V
- Bridgestone Turanza T001Rs8860Tubeless215/60 R16 95V
- MRF Wanderer StreetRs8400Tubeless215/60 R16
- Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424Rs7387Tubeless215/60 R16 95H
- Apollo Alnac 4GRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless215/60 R16 99V XL
Tyres for Cars similar to Hyundai Sonata Embera
Most Viewed Tyres For Hyundai Sonata Embera
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.\\nCan i go for tyre upsizing in venue S 1.2 lt variant and if yes then what is the Recommended size so that my suspension and mileage remain unaffected\\nA.
If you opt for upsizing in any of the car/bike model performance in terms of fuel efficiency, handling, and others are bound to affect. There is no way they can go unaffected, as manufacturers perform an extensive R&D to get the right set of tyres in order to seize maximum performance and mileage from the vehicle. Nevertheless, considering all the factors if you still want to move ahead with tyre upsize the 205/65 R15 tyre size will be suitable for the present 195/65 R15 tyre in your Hyundai Venue.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For Xcent petrol S (o) 2015 modelA.
The tyre size of your Hyundai Xcent sedan is of 165/65 R14 and the available options are Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, CEAT Milaze, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For my Hundai Xcent which tyre size is best and which upsize is possible without any problemsA.
Hyundai Xcent sedan is fitted with 165/65 R14 tyre size, some of the best fit tyres for it include Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, CEAT Milaze in the budget price range, while Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc. fall in the premium range. Upsizing of tyre is not recommeded by any car manufacturer for its car, as it impacts on the overall performance and fuel mileage of the vehicle, still if you are interested to go with the upsize choice the tyre size 175/65 R14 will be best fit for current 165/65 R14 tyres. With this upgrade you will not have issues related to tyre scrapping the wheel, etc., but may impact fuel efficiency a bit.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00