JK Blaze BA11
- Ideal ForCity Use
JK Blaze BA11 Highlights
JK Blaze BA11 is a tube/tubeless type tyre available in 12 and 16 inches size range. There are 2 sizes available . Priced at Rs 1440, the Blaze BA11 tyre is an ideal fitment for scooters like the Honda Activa, Honda Activa 125, Honda Dio, TVS Jupiter, Honda Aviator, and TVS Wego.
JK Blaze BA11 Price List
|JK Blaze BA11 90/90 R12||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BA11 2.50/R16||Tube||Rs.1030|
JK Blaze BA11 Features
Blocky tread pattern of this tyre makes for confident grip over rough and muddy surfaces. Tread pattern in this tyre is optimized using FEA simulation techniques. This makes for enhanced tread life.
Features & Benefits-
- 'L' Shape optimized sipes make for better cornering capabilities
- Strong shoulder blocks make it durable against rough roads
- Innovative tread pattern makes for confident wet and dry grip
- Optimized tread pattern ensures enhanced tread life
JK Blaze BA11 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Blaze BA11
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Blaze BA11 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Blaze BA11
Is JK Blaze BA11 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Blaze BA11?
Can I use JK Blaze BA11 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Blaze BA11 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Blaze BA11 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using JK Blaze BA11 Tyres
Popular JK Blaze BA11 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.I want to change my rear tyre of xpulse 200 4vA.
For Hero Xpulse 200 4V (rear), you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Actigrip, Reise Tourer 30-1 and JK Blaze BR50.Answered 20-Oct-2023 18:09:11
- Q.Which is the best go-to tyre for KTM 200 rear-wheel? Need a long-lasting tyreA.
For KTM 200 (rear), as per your requisite, you can pick tyre patterns among CEAT Zoom Rad X1, Apollo Alpha and JK Blaze.Answered 20-Oct-2023 18:08:38
- Q.i want good gripping tyre for rainy and muddy road ,my vehicle is tvs jupiter.A.
For TVS Jupiter, you can pick tyre patterns between MRF Zapper, JK Blaze and Michelin City Extra.Answered 27-Sep-2023 15:35:21
- Q.Which tyre is best for Yamaha FZS 152 ?A.
For Yamaha FZ-S, you can pick tyre patterns between JK Blaze, Apollo Alpha and TVS Eurogrip Protorq Sport.Answered 14-Sep-2023 16:10:28
- Q.Can I use Pirelli Angel City Tyres in both wheels in of my Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear Bike 2 Year old. Plz give me your kind suggestions.A.
Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 is fitted with 80/100-17 tyre at front and rear. And this size is not made available with the Pirelli Angel City tyre pattern. Therefore, you can select from other reliable tyre patterns such as MRF Ezeeride, JK Blaze and Michelin City Pro.Answered 29-Mar-2023 17:26:12
Top Rated JK Tyres
Other JK Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
JK Bike Tyres News