JK Blaze BA21
- Ideal ForCity Use
JK Blaze BA21 Highlights
JK Blaze BA21 is a tube/tubeless type scooter tyre available in 10 and 12 inches size range. There are 4 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 1100 - Rs 1150, the Blaze BA21 is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Honda Activa, Piaggio Vespa Elegante, Honda Activa 125, Honda Dio, TVS Scooty, and Yamaha Ray.
JK Blaze BA21 Price List
|JK Blaze BA21 90/100 R10||Tubeless||Rs.1150|
|JK Blaze BA21 90/90 R12||Tubeless||Rs.1100|
|JK Blaze BA21 90/100 R10||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BA21 90/90 R10||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
JK Blaze BA21 Features
JK Blaze BA21 is designed for scooters and comes with an innovative tread pattern which provides for effective wet and dry grip. Zig-Zag central groove provides for improved handling and stability.Blaze BA21 is available in 4 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Effective wet grip
- Better handling and stability
- Enhanced tread life
- Improved fuel efficiency
JK Blaze BA21 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Blaze BA21
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Blaze BA21 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Blaze BA21
Is JK Blaze BA21 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Blaze BA21?
Can I use JK Blaze BA21 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Blaze BA21 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Blaze BA21 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using JK Blaze BA21 Tyres
Popular JK Blaze BA21 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.Honda dio rear tye..exsiting michelene tube tyre..can i replace with tube less for rear and frontA.
Yes you can switch to tubeless ones in place of tubed tyres, for which you need to visit your tyre mechanic. At front and rear the Honda Dio is shod with 90/100-10 tyres. Best recommended tubeless choices include CEAT Milaze, JK Blaze BA21 and MRF NyloGrip Zapper.Answered 29 May 2021 12:59:15
- Q.I want to change my active 5 g tyres tubeless I want the best quality with lesser priceA.
The Honda Activa 5G comes factory fitted with tyres of size 90/100-10 at front and rear. For quality tyre at economical pricing you can choose between CEAT Zoom D, JK Blaze BA21, and CEAT Milaze.Answered 04 Mar 2021 18:30:52
- Q.Access 125 year 2012 make. Kindly suggest tube tyre for both wheelsA.
You can go for any of the mentioned tyres, as the performances of the tyres are almost same including the quality and durability also.Answered 13 Mar 2020 14:54:55
Other JK Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
JK Bike Tyres News