JK Blaze BA21
- Ideal ForCity Use
JK Blaze BA21 Highlights
JK Blaze BA21 is a tube/tubeless type scooter tyre available in 10 and 12 inches size range. There are 4 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 1100 - Rs 1150, the Blaze BA21 is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Honda Activa, Piaggio Vespa Elegante, Honda Activa 125, Honda Dio, TVS Scooty, and Yamaha Ray.
JK Blaze BA21 Price List
|JK Blaze BA21 90/90 R10||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BA21 90/100 R10||Tubeless||Rs.1180|
|JK Blaze BA21 90/90 R12||Tubeless||Rs.1100|
|JK Blaze BA21 90/100 R10||Tubeless||Rs.1150|
JK Blaze BA21 Features
JK Blaze BA21 is designed for scooters and comes with an innovative tread pattern which provides for effective wet and dry grip. Zig-Zag central groove provides for improved handling and stability.Blaze BA21 is available in 4 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Effective wet grip
- Better handling and stability
- Enhanced tread life
- Improved fuel efficiency
JK Blaze BA21 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Blaze BA21
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Blaze BA21 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Blaze BA21
Is JK Blaze BA21 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Blaze BA21?
Can I use JK Blaze BA21 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Blaze BA21 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Blaze BA21 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using JK Blaze BA21 Tyres
Popular JK Blaze BA21 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.My bike 150 pulsar 2017 model which size tyre front and backA.
The Pulsar 150 is shod with tyre size of 80/100 R17 at the front and 100/90 R17 at the rear. For front fitment of you opt for tyre patterns between CEAT Secura F85, JK Challenger F82 and Michelin City Pro, while rear choices include CEAT Zoom, Michelin City Pro, and JK Blaze BR31.Answered 18-Feb-2022 11:18:35
- Q.My bike is pulsar 150 disc 2012 model.. which tubeless tyre will be the best in terms of overall performanceA.
You can pick front tyre pattern for Pulsar 150 between CEAT Secura F85, JK Challenger F82 and Michelin City Pro, whereas for rear you can choose between CEAT Zoom, Michelin City Pro, and JK Blaze BR31.Answered 18-Feb-2022 10:51:25
- Q.I want tyre for access 125A.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze, JK Blaze BA21 and Michelin City Pro.Answered 12-Feb-2022 11:14:54
- Q.Access 125 front Tyre which one is bestA.
You can pick the tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze, JK Blaze BA21 and Michelin City Pro.Answered 18-Dec-2021 15:06:34
- Q.What are the tyre upsizing options on Continental GT 650A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the bike makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence, for optimum performance, it is suggested to continue with the stock tyre size. Royal Enfield Continental GT650 is equipped with 100/90 R18 at front and 130/70 R18 at rear. The best recommended tyre patterns for front tyre can be picked between CEAT Zoom XL, JK Challenger R43 and Michelin City Pro. Moreover, for rear you can choose between Ralco Speed Blaster and Pirelli Sport Demon.Answered 23-Nov-2021 12:46:11
Top Rated JK Tyres
Other JK Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
JK Bike Tyres News