JK Blaze BF32 Highlights
JK Blaze BF32 is a tubeless bike tyre available in only 17, 18, and 19 inches size range. There are 6 sizes available. It is a front fitment tyre suitable for bikes like the Bajaj Pulsar 150, Bajaj Pulsar RS 200, Honda Shine, Yamaha FZS, TVS Apache RTR 160, and Yamaha YZF R15.
JK Blaze BF32 Price List
|JK Blaze BF32 90/90 R19||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BF32 80/100 R18||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BF32 2.75/R18||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BF32 2.75/R17||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BF32 100/80 R17||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BF32 90/90 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1700|
JK Blaze BF32 Features
Designed with ana ggressive tread pattern, JK Blaze BF32 tyre offers confident grip over well-paved as well as rough roads. Robust construction and high rubber content make for long tyre life.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Low rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency
- Slick central contact patch offers good handling on dry surfaces
- Sipes and grooves on the outerside offer superior grip on wet surfaces
- High rubber density in tread lugs provides long tyre life
JK Blaze BF32 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Blaze BF32
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Blaze BF32 Tyres
Outstanding grip and traction effect
The fantastic performance of the JK Blaze BF32 tyres enables me to drive my bike smoothly even on the wet or muddy road surface. The low rol...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Blaze BF32
Is JK Blaze BF32 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Blaze BF32?
Can I use JK Blaze BF32 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Blaze BF32 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Blaze BF32 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using JK Blaze BF32 Tyres
Popular JK Blaze BF32 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.Can I use Pirelli Angel City Tyres in both wheels in of my Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear Bike 2 Year old. Plz give me your kind suggestions.A.
Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 is fitted with 80/100-17 tyre at front and rear. And this size is not made available with the Pirelli Angel City tyre pattern. Therefore, you can select from other reliable tyre patterns such as MRF Ezeeride, JK Blaze and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 29-Mar-2023 17:26:12
- Q.For Discover 100T rear and frontA.
For Bajaj Discover 100T, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom XL, JK Actizip, and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 30-Jan-2023 16:15:55
- Q.Which tyre is good for my pulsar rs 200A.
For Bajaj Pulsar RS200, you can choose tyre patterns between JK Blaze, Apollo Alpha and Michelin Pilot Street 2.Read More...Answered 10-Jan-2023 17:24:07
- Q.Could you please recommend suitable tires for the Yamaha R 15 V3 bike?A.
For Yamaha R15 V3, you can select tyre pattern options between JK Blaze Ryder, Michelin Pilot Street, and Pirelli Angel City.Read More...Answered 05-Dec-2022 14:53:43
- Q.Which tyer is best for apache rtr200 4v. Rear tyre?A.
For TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, you can choose rear tyre pattern between CEAT Zoom Rad, Apollo Alpha S1 and JK Blaze RYDR BR41.Read More...Answered 09-Nov-2022 17:50:01
Top Rated JK Tyres
Other JK Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
JK Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*