JK Blaze BF32
JK Blaze BF32 Highlights
JK Blaze BF32 is a tubeless bike tyre available in only 17, 18, and 19 inches size range. There are 6 sizes available. It is a front fitment tyre suitable for bikes like the Bajaj Pulsar 150, Bajaj Pulsar RS 200, Honda Shine, Yamaha FZS, TVS Apache RTR 160, and Yamaha YZF R15.
JK Blaze BF32 Price List
|JK Blaze BF32 90/90 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1700|
|JK Blaze BF32 100/80 R17||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BF32 2.75/R17||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BF32 2.75/R18||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BF32 80/100 R18||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BF32 90/90 R19||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
JK Blaze BF32 Features
About JK Blaze BF32
Designed with ana ggressive tread pattern, JK Blaze BF32 tyre offers confident grip over well-paved as well as rough roads. Robust construction and high rubber content make for long tyre life.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Low rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency
- Slick central contact patch offers good handling on dry surfaces
- Sipes and grooves on the outerside offer superior grip on wet surfaces
- High rubber density in tread lugs provides long tyre life
JK Blaze BF32 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Blaze BF32
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Blaze BF32 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Blaze BF32
Is JK Blaze BF32 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Blaze BF32?
Can I use JK Blaze BF32 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Blaze BF32 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Blaze BF32 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using JK Blaze BF32 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about jk Tyre
- Q.Access 125 year 2012 make. Kindly suggest tube tyre for both wheelsA.
You can go for any of the mentioned tyres, as the performances of the tyres are almost same including the quality and durability also.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.Which company is best tyre for my Honda Dio Scotty?A.
As per my recommendation, you can select the JK Challenger S63 tyre for your vehicle. The tyres provide high quality gripping and braking performance on both dry and wet road surface condition.Answered 05 Mar 2020 11:58:59
- Q.I have mahindra gusto 125 scooter. now OE tyre has covered 10K kms . two times punctured. rear tyre and one time front tyre. is it right time to change both tyres. if so which brand i can go for it. i am in rural place of bangalore an daily travel 50 to 60 kms . please advise. firstname.lastname@example.orgA.
JK Challenger S63 is the suggested tyre for your vehicle as the tyre provides great traction and gripping even on a wet or muddy road surface. It also helps to handle the bike even at a very high speed.Answered 02 Mar 2020 07:21:22