JK Blaze BR32 Price List
|JK Blaze BR32 100/90 R18||Tubeless||Rs.3700|
|JK Blaze BR32 110/90 R18||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BR32 2.75/R18||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BR32 3.00/R18||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BR32 80/100 R18||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
JK Blaze BR32 Features
Designed with an agressive tread pattern, JK Blaze BR32 tyre offers confident grip over well-paved as well as rough roads. Robust construction and high rubber content make for long tyre life.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Low rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency
- Slick central contact patch offers good handling on dry surfaces
- Sipes and grooves on the outerside offer superior grip on wet surfaces
- High rubber density in tread lugs provides long tyre life
JK Blaze BR32 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Blaze BR32
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Blaze BR32 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Blaze BR32
Is JK Blaze BR32 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Blaze BR32?
Can I use JK Blaze BR32 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Blaze BR32 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Blaze BR32 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using JK Blaze BR32 Tyres
Popular JK Blaze BR32 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.The best tyre for TVS VICTOR GLA.
You can choose among CEAT Milaze and JK Blaze.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:30:43
- Q.i am using Michilin 205 no. tyre in my Ciaz n done about 78000 n now looking to change them n confuse between size and Brand as i dnt want costly tyre due to buisness Issues.A.
You can go with any of these economical and reliable tyre patterns CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:16:59
- Q.In very rough n touch road which one is the best back tyre for aviatorA.
For Honda Aviator you can pick between CEAT Milaze, JK Blaze and Michelin City Pro.Answered 19-Jul-2021 14:29:32
Other JK Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
JK Bike Tyres News