JK Brute Highlights
JK Brute is a tube /tubeless tyre available 15 and 16 inches size range. There are 6 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 4850 - Rs 5410, the Brute tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra Bolero, Mahindra Thar, and Mahindra Xylo.
JK Brute Price List
|JK Brute 195/80 R15 106Q||Tube||Rs.5070|
|JK Brute 215/75 R15 100S||Tube||Rs.4850|
|JK Brute 215/75 R15 115S||Tube||Rs.5303|
|JK Brute 215/75 R15 LT 10PR||Tube||Rs.5410|
|JK Brute 185/85 R16 65S||Tube||Rs.4900|
|JK Brute 215/75 R15 106S||Tubeless||Rs.5110|
JK Brute Features
About JK Brute
JK Brute gets high abrasion resistance tread compound that makes for long tyre life. Solid shoulder blocks offers enhanced cornering stability. Tyre offers excellent traction along with uniform wear. JK Brute tyre is available in 6 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Long tyre life
- Uniform wear and long life
- Enhanced cornering stability
- Excellent traction
JK Brute Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Brute
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Brute Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Brute
Is JK Brute good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Brute?
Can I use JK Brute Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Brute tyre available on emi?
Is JK Brute compatible with Car?
Car Using JK Brute Tyres
Popular JK Brute Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about jk Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.My vechile Indica v2 lx Tyre size 155/80/R13 79 S plz guide me best Tyre min budgetA.
As per your requirements, you can choose from the likes of Nexen SB802, JK Vectra, and MRF ZVT.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Suggest tyre for skoda rapid 1.6mpi Mt 2012A.
JK Vectra is the tyre suggestion for your vehicle. The tyre comes with wide jagged central rib makes for high speed handling and innovative tread pattern makes for improved wet and dry braking.Answered 05 Mar 2020 05:28:59