JK Elanzo NXT Price List
|JK Elanzo NXT 265/65 R17||Tubeless||Rs.13250|
|JK Elanzo NXT 255/65 R16||Tubeless||Rs.6380|
|JK Elanzo NXT 225/60 R15||Tubeless||Rs.14500|
|JK Elanzo NXT 235/65 R17 104H||Tubeless||Rs.13250|
|JK Elanzo NXT 205/60 R16 92H||Tubeless||Rs.5573|
|JK Elanzo NXT 205/60 R16||Tubeless||Rs.5200|
JK Elanzo NXT Features
A tyre suitable for premium SUVS and crossovers, this tyre comes with an innovative tread pattern with deeper grooves to provide with a comfortable and safe ride quality. It comes equipped with a central rib for improved steering response and wide contact patch makes for high speed stability.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib for superior handling
- Hybrid pitch sequence makes for a quiet ride
- Multiple hydro channels make for superior wet grip
- Innovative rubber compound makes for superior dry grip
JK Elanzo NXT Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Elanzo NXT
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Elanzo NXT Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Elanzo NXT
Is JK Elanzo NXT good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Elanzo NXT?
Can I use JK Elanzo NXT Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Elanzo NXT tyre available on emi?
Is JK Elanzo NXT compatible with Car?
Car Using JK Elanzo NXT Tyres
Popular JK Elanzo NXT Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.I have a Ecco loading car and Cng fitting Please suggest tyre Wich brandsA.
You can pick between Apollo Amazer XL, JK Ultima XPC and UltraMile UM 787 LT.Answered 24-Sep-2021 18:36:06
- Q.Can o replace my tires and rims in my suzuki s presso from 165/70R14 to 205/50R15?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Moreover, S-Presso being a small capacity car, it will affect every aspect of handling hugely. Hence it is best to continue with the stock tyre size of 165/70 R14, which is already an upsize to the regular 145/80 R13 found in lower trims. You can choose between CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Neo and Bridgestone B290.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:43:47
- Q.Is it advisable to change size of tyre for Honda Amaze ?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hence it is best to continue with the stock tyre size. You can choose tyre patterns from CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Vectra and Bridgestone B290.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:42:48