JK FLEET KING Price List
|JK FLEET KING 7.50-15||NA||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK FLEET KING 8.25-15||NA||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
JK FLEET KING Features
About JK FLEET KING
FLEET KING gets deep tread rubber with a unique compound. It offers extra-long life and uniform wear and wider grip on the road. Tyre offers excellent traction and efficient water channelling. It is available in 2 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Extra-long life
- Smooth maneuvering
- Uniform wear and wider grip on road
- Good traction and efficient water channelling
JK FLEET KING Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on JK FLEET KING
Is JK FLEET KING good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK FLEET KING?
Can I use JK FLEET KING Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK FLEET KING tyre available on emi?
Is JK FLEET KING compatible with Truck?
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours