JK JETSTEEL JDC3 Price List
|JK JETSTEEL JDC3 10.00 R20||NA||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK JETSTEEL JDC3 11.00 R20||NA||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
JK JETSTEEL JDC3 Features
About JK JETSTEEL JDC3
JK JETSTEEL JDC3 is a truck radial tyre and comes with high cut and chip resistance for on/off road application. Tyre offers better vehicle handling and extra traction in off-road condition. It is available in 2 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent vehicle handling
- Excellent traction in both on/off road conditions
JK JETSTEEL JDC3 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on JK JETSTEEL JDC3
Is JK JETSTEEL JDC3 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK JETSTEEL JDC3?
Can I use JK JETSTEEL JDC3 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK JETSTEEL JDC3 tyre available on emi?
Is JK JETSTEEL JDC3 compatible with Truck?
Truck Using JK JETSTEEL JDC3 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours