JK JETSTEEL JDH3
- Ideal ForCity Use
JK JETSTEEL JDH3 Price List
|JK JETSTEEL JDH3 8.25 R20||Na||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK JETSTEEL JDH3 10.00 R20||Na||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
JK JETSTEEL JDH3 Features
JK JETSTEEL JDH3 offers high mileage and multiple retreads. Tyre offers better traction and breaking efficiency. Low heat generation enables cooler running. It is available in 2 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Uniform pressure distribution
- Low heat generation enables cooler running
- Better traction & braking efficiency
JK JETSTEEL JDH3 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK JETSTEEL JDH3
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on JK JETSTEEL JDH3
Is JK JETSTEEL JDH3 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK JETSTEEL JDH3?
Can I use JK JETSTEEL JDH3 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK JETSTEEL JDH3 tyre available on emi?
Is JK JETSTEEL JDH3 compatible with Truck?
Truck Using JK JETSTEEL JDH3 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.Tata ace gold bs 4 me konse Tyre lagwaye jinki life performance achi ho handicrafts or timber market me chlegi jisme punture jada hote hA.
Aap JK Tyre Jumbo Ace lagwa sakte hain. Iski life achi hoti hai sath hi mazboot sidewall aur structure ki wajah se yeh puncture bhi kam hota hai.Answered 18-Aug-2021 14:19:59
Top Rated JK Tyres
Other JK Truck Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Truck Tyre Brands
JK Truck Tyres News