More Variants Of JK Taximax
|165/80 R14||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|145/80 R13 75S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|165/65 R14 79T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|185/60 R15 84T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|185/65 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|185/70 R14 88T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
JK Taximax Features
About JK Taximax
If long tread life and resistance to punctures is what you prefer in a tyre then JK Taximax fits the description perfectly. It comes equipped with a high abrasion resistance compound that protects the tyre from frequent punctures and cuts.
Ideal for: Highway drives and city use
- High abrasion resistance compound provides for good durability over rough roads
- Solid shoulder blocks provide good grip, especially over corners
- Specially designed buttoned rib makes for confident handling
- Unique rubber compound makes for a very long tread life
JK Taximax Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Taximax Tyres
Car Using JK Taximax Tyres
Popular Comparison For JK Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about jk Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.My vechile Indica v2 lx Tyre size 155/80/R13 79 S plz guide me best Tyre min budgetA.
As per your requirements, you can choose from the likes of Nexen SB802, JK Vectra, and MRF ZVT.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Suggest tyre for skoda rapid 1.6mpi Mt 2012A.
JK Vectra is the tyre suggestion for your vehicle. The tyre comes with wide jagged central rib makes for high speed handling and innovative tread pattern makes for improved wet and dry braking.Answered 05 Mar 2020 11:58:59