More Variants Of ULTIMA LXT
|155/65 R12 71S||Tubeless||Rs.2074|
|135/70 R12 65S||Tubeless||Rs.1659|
About JK ULTIMA LXT
This tyre has been designed for entry level hatchbacks and offers a decent combination of durability and traction. The tread pattern has been specially designed to minimize rolling resistance, thus increasing the fuel efficiency of the vehicle.
Ideal for- City drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency
- Deeper tread grooves make for superior dry grip
- Increased rubber content makes for long tyre life
- Wide contact patch makes for confident handling
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
User Reviews for JK Tyres
Car Using JK ULTIMA LXT Tyres
Popular Comparison For JK Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours