- Ideal ForSporty driveHighway drive
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceHandlingWet GripDry GripBetter brakingComfortLow noise
JK UX1 Highlights
JK UX1 is a tubeless tyre available in 15,16, and 17 inches size range. There are 5 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 4710 - Rs 9750, the UX1 is an ideal fitment for cars like the Ford Figo Aspire, Ford Figo, Audi Q3, Toyota Corolla Altis, Jaguar XF, and Audi A3.
JK UX1 Price List
|JK UX1 205/60 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.7735|
|JK UX1 205/55 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.6224|
|JK UX1 235/55 R17 99V||Tubeless||Rs.11200|
|JK UX1 195/60 R15||Tubeless||Rs.4710|
|JK UX1 205/55 R16||Tubeless||Rs.5920|
|JK UX1 235/55 R17 99W||Tubeless||Rs.8250|
|JK UX1 225/50 R17||Tubeless||Rs.9750|
|JK UX1 195/55 R15 85V||Tubeless||Rs.4920|
JK UX1 Features
This is an Ultra High Performance tyre that offers superior acceleration and braking. The rubber compound has been specially designed to maintain high speed stability and easy maneuvering.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Innovative rubber compound provides for superior dry traction
- Straight circumferential channels make for superior wet grip
- Angular sipes make for superior wet braking
- High strength flexible sidewall makes for superior cornering capabilities
- Optimized pitch sequence makes for a quiet ride quality
JK UX1 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK UX1
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK UX1 Tyres
JK tyres is a well established firm that is better known for supplying an assorted range of products for different kinds of vehicles. Out of...
Frequently Asked Questions on JK UX1
Is JK UX1 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK UX1?
Can I use JK UX1 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK UX1 tyre available on emi?
Is JK UX1 compatible with Car?
Car Using JK UX1 Tyres
Popular JK UX1 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.want to place new tyres for XL6 bigger size( in height) than 185/65 R15A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the carmakers as it hinders overall performance and fuel mileage of any car. If you are fine with it, you can pick 205/55 R16 for your Maruti NEXA XL 6 instead of stock 185/65 R15. The 205/55 R16 recommended tyre choices include CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX1 and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 26 May 2021 18:24:35
- Q.What is the best upsize for Ambassador car, Current size is 165/80/R15. I am planning for tubelessA.
Although the regular size is always the best fit for cars as upsizing impacts the performance and fuel economy of any vehicle. If you can consider, you can go for 195/60 R15. And the choices available under radial tubeless category include CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX1, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 26 Mar 2021 16:19:30
- Q.Want to upsize my honda city 175/55 R15 to R16, please suggest Honda 2015 ivtech CVT SVA.
Tyre upsize affects fuel efficiency and handling in a car. If you are fine with it, instead of 16-inch rim go for broader width with 195/60 R15 in place of the current 175/65 R15 in your Honda City. You can pick tyre from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX1, Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 24 Mar 2021 14:38:14