It is a touring tyre that offers superior ride comfort and reduced tyre noise without compromising on the performance. Wide jagged central rib not only improves high speed handling but also helps in improved braking.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide jagged central rib makes for high speed handling
- Innovative tread pattern makes for improved wet and dry braking
- Wide tread lugs make for a comfortable ride quality
- Extra supple sidewalls make for improved cornering capabilities
- Optimized tread pattern makes for a quiet ride quality
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
560 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Swift Dzire vdi 2016 model. Can i upsize tyres ?? Plz suggest me best tyre with good milage, comfort and low noise.A.
Yes, you can upsize the tyres on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDi from 165/80 R14 to 185/70 R14 or 195/70 R14. Some of the better options for your sedan would be Bridgestone B290, Michelin Energy XM2, and JK Vectra.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20