Ktm 790 Duke TyresChange Bike
The Ktm 790 Duke wears a 120/70-17 tyre at the front and a 180/55-17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 2000, the Blaster Pro is the cheapest front tyre available for the 790 Duke,while the Pilot Road 4, which retails at Rs. 15160 is the most expensive front tyre available for the 790 Duke.Priced at Rs. 18000, the ANGEL GT is the most affordable rear tyre for the 790 Duke.The DIABLO ROSSO II at Rs. 18470 is the costliest rear tyre for the 790 Duke.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
50 Tyres Found
- Metzeler SPORTEC M3 FRs8940Tubeless120/60 R17 55W
- Birla FIREMAXX R51Rs2999Tubeless120/90 R17
- MRF Masseter-XRs3125Tubeless120/80 R17
- Michelin Road 5RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless180/55 ZR17 73W
- Michelin Pilot Road 4Rs15160Tubeless120/70 ZR17
- Birla FIREMAXX R50Rs2000Tubeless120/80 R17
- Ralco Blaster ProRs2000Tubeless120/80 R17
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/70 R17 58H M/C
- Pirelli MT60 TM RSRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless180/55 ZR17 73W M/C
Tyres for Bikes similar to Ktm 790 Duke
Most Viewed Tyres For Ktm 790 Duke
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Best budget tyres for ktm rc 200A.
Mostly, the tyres made available for performance bike KTM RC 200 (tyre size 110/70 R17 front & 150/60 R17 rear) fall in the premium category. Nonetheless, few budget tyres are offered in the market in the form of CEAT Rad X1 (front), Metro Conti Go Tubeless (front), Apollo Alpha H1 (front), and MRF Revz C1 (rear), CEAT Rad X1 (rear), Apollo Alpha H1 (rear). Other premium offerings offered in this tyre segment are Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Metzeler Sportec Street, Michelin Pilot Street, etc.
- Q.Best tyre for ktm duke 200A.
The KTM Duke 200 gets 110/70 R17 tyre at the front and 150/60 R17 tyre at the rear. For the front tyre, you can pick any one of these budget tyres - CEAT Rad X1, Metro Conti Go tubeless or Metzeler Sportec Street. If budget is not a constraint, Metzeler M7, Apollo Alpha H1 and Michelin Pilot Street are good options. For the rear tyre of KTM Duke 200, MRF Revz C1 and Metzeler Sportec Street are recommended choices if you are looking for affordable options. In the premium category, you can pick any one among these tyres ? Metzeler M5, Apollo Alpha or Pirelli Diablo Rosso II.