Ktm Duke TyresChange Bike
The Ktm Duke wears a 110/70 R17 tyre at the front and a 110/70 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1625, the Zapper FY is the cheapest front tyre available for the Duke,while the DIABLO ROSSO II, which retails at Rs. 9770 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Duke.Priced at Rs. 1625, the Zapper FY is the most affordable rear tyre for the Duke.The DIABLO ROSSO II at Rs. 9770 is the costliest rear tyre for the Duke.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
47 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper FX1Rs1750Tubeless110/80 R17
- MRF Revz YRs5000150/60 R17
- MRF Revz FC1Rs3125Tubeless110/70 R17
- Ralco Speed BlasterRs3000Tubeless110/80 R17
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso IIIRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/60 ZR17 66W M/C
- Apollo Alpha H1Rs8499Tubeless150/60 R17
- Apollo Alpha H1Rs6499Tubeless110/70 R17
- Michelin Road 5RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/60 ZR17 66W
- Metro BazookaRs3092Tubeless150/60 R17
Tyres for Bikes similar to Ktm Duke
Most Viewed Tyres For Ktm Duke
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have duke 250. I am looking for both front and rear Tyre change. I need something best for roads, ghat sections rides and good for off-road(if possible). Please suggest me on thisA.
Hi Vijayakumar Machanuru, Tyres that could go off-road? Sorry, no recommendations on that front because not many tyre makers are that adventurous. But for other needs I think Apollo Aplha H1 should be good. Tyredekho team hasn't tested these, as they are fairly new to the market. But we have heard good reviews from the team zigwheels. They tested these on Duke 390. Read the review here. Hope this would help. Regards, RamitAnswered 17 Jan 2019 01:06:36
- Q.Sir I own ktm Duke 200. And my rear Tyre is about to end. \\nSoo plzz recommend me suitable Tyre. Size 150/60r17A.
Hi Prince, If possible then go for MEtzeler Sportec M5i. This is a gem of a tyre, would offer confident grip over dry and wet surfaces and even has a very good tread life. However, if you can't get hold of Metzeler then look at buying Apollo Alpha H1 tyres. They have been recently launched, so we haven't been able to test them. But general feedback is pretty good so far. If you are looking at economical options then look at MRF Revz C1 or CEAT Zoom Rad X1. Regards, RamitAnswered 17 Jan 2019 11:52:49
- Q.Metzler sported m5 or Pirelli diabolo roso 2 for my Duke 390A.
Hi Parag, While both the tyres are exceptionally good and you can go with any of them, yet I would recommend Metzeler for your KTM. RegardsAnswered 28 Jul 2017 08:07:18