Ktm Rc TyresChange Bike
The Ktm Rc wears a 110/70 R17 tyre at the front and a 150/60 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1625, the Zapper FY is the cheapest front tyre available for the Rc,while the Alpha H1, which retails at Rs. 6499 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Rc.Priced at Rs. 3092, the Bazooka is the most affordable rear tyre for the Rc.The DIABLO ROSSO II at Rs. 9770 is the costliest rear tyre for the Rc.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
44 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper FX1Rs1750Tubeless110/80 R17
- MRF Revz YRs5000150/60 R17
- MRF Revz FC1Rs3125Tubeless110/70 R17
- Ralco Speed BlasterRs3000Tubeless110/80 R17
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso IIIRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/60 ZR17 66W M/C
- Apollo Alpha H1Rs8499Tubeless150/60 R17
- Apollo Alpha H1Rs6499Tubeless110/70 R17
- Michelin Road 5RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/60 ZR17 66W
- Metro BazookaRs3092Tubeless150/60 R17
Tyres for Bikes similar to Ktm Rc
Most Viewed Tyres For Ktm Rc
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which brand tyre should i use for my R15 V3.0? (cost is not imp.,quality is must)A.
The Yamaha R15 3.0 comes with 100/80 - 17 front and 140/70 - 17 rear tyres. The choices available are as follows: Pirelli Angel City, Michelin Scorcher, and Metzeler Sportec Street. You can go with Pirelli Angel City, a very promising tyre for day to day and occasional peformance use.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:38:34
- Q.For Ford Endevoure 2013 4x2 autoA.
Hello Uday, I think Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S would be very good tyres for your Ford Endeavour. These are all-terrain tyres, and hence, offer great performance on-road as well as off-road. The braking, grip and tyre life on these are very good. You could also go for Goodyear Wrangler, but Geolandar would be a better buy. In case you want something top of the line, then Michelin LTX Force would be the perfect option for you. These tyres offer excellent wet and dry grip and have a very long tread life and very short braking distance, making them very safe. They offer high durability and are suitable for off-road as well as on-road drives. Regards, Ramit RegardsAnswered 19 Jul 2017 11:45:47
- Q.I want to buy new tyre for my Mercedes Benz c class 220A.
Hi Jigar, Michelin Primacy 3 ST would be a pretty good tyre for your Merc C Class. It offers a great ride quality with superb tractiona nd long tyre life. In case you are looking at a Runflat tyre then go for Pirelli Cinturato P7. However, if your style of driving is aggressive and you are looking at high performance tyres then go for Hankook Ventus V12 EVO. RegardsAnswered 20 Oct 2016 09:46:45