Kumho 777A 165/70 R12 76H Specifications
- Rim Diameter
12 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
400 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
165 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Compare with Similar Items
Find KUMHO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Kumho 777A Tyres
I have bought and installed the Kumho 777A tyres into my car last month. The unique tread patterns of these tyres offer upgraded traction an...Read More
affordable and offers good traction
I have been using Kumho 777A on my car for a very long time and did not face a single issue what so ever. It comes at a very affordable pric...Read More
Kumho 777A The perfect aid for handling.
This tyre comes from a manufacturer of great acclaim, and it holds true to its company's renown. This 777A model asserts its place among...Read More
Kumho 777A Compatible With
Top Rated Kumho Tyres
Other Kumho Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Kumho solus kh32 205/65 R16 95h is it suitible for creata 2018 ?A.
Yes, you can fit the said tyre size for Hyundai Creta.Read More...Answered 31-Oct-2022 15:40:18
- Q.1.Should I upsize my Zdi plus swift tyre ???(present size is 185/65r15) , if yes means please let me know the size ,and merits and demerits of upsize. 2 -Monthly I using close to 3k kilo meters so which brand tyre would be good for my car???A.
Yes. As per my suggestion you can go for the upsize to 195/65 R15. For the upsizing purpose the suggested tyre for your car is Kumho SOLUS KH17. The specially designed tread pattern of the tyres provides superior control even on slippery road surfaces.Read More...Answered 13-Mar-2020 20:24:55
- Q.I have hyundai grand i10 sportz option and my tyre size is 165/65 R14 79H, Can i upsize it ?A.
Yes you can upsize the tyre size of your car to 175/65 R14 82T. The suggested tyre is Kumho SOLUS KH15 as the tyre offers exceptional wet and dry handling.Read More...Answered 27-Feb-2020 21:06:14
- Q.I wana purchase tyres for my car in 195/55 r15 which tyers is good for my carA.
As per my suggestion, you can buy the Kumho ECSTA SPT KU 31 tyre, as it comes with excellent braking ability and enhanced driving stability.Read More...Answered 27-Feb-2020 21:06:14
- Q.i want to change my tyre height for micra rim typeA.
Since your car comes with rim size of 175/60R15 upsize options will be 195/55R15 as it will improve the ground clearance and comfort inside the car. The tyre suggestion for the same would be Kumho ECSTA SPT KU 31 as its highly dispersible silica compound improves wet traction and the high tensile steel belt increases its life.Read More...Answered 13-Feb-2020 17:00:37
Popular Kumho 777A Tyre Comparison
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Kumho Car Tyres News
- MRF ZLXRs.3,470*
- CEAT SecuraDriveRs.4,990*
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs.7,399*
- MRF ZVTVRs.4,750*
- MRF ZVTSRs.3,749*
- Bridgestone SturdoRs.Price Coming Soon*
- CEAT CrossDrive ATRs.15,725*
- MRF ZVTV A4Rs.3,470*
- Apollo Apterra CrossRs.6,100*
- Dunlop AT 20 Grand TrekRs.14,699*