Kumho Ecowing KH27 Price List
|Kumho Ecowing KH27 185/60 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.4106|
|Kumho Ecowing KH27 205/65 R15 94V||Tubeless||Rs.4425|
|Kumho Ecowing KH27 175/70 R14 84H||Tubeless||Rs.3313|
|Kumho Ecowing KH27 195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.4388|
|Kumho Ecowing KH27 185/70 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.3313|
Kumho Ecowing KH27 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser (or owner) named on this warranty card.
- This Warranty applies only to tyres purchased in india . Tyres purchased and normally used outside India are not covered under this Warranty.
- This Warranty is applicable to the following Kumho tyre patterns: KU19, KU22, KU31, KU27 & KU39. Run flat tyres are no applicable. Applicable Sizes: 55 series and lower and 15 inch and greater.
- A road hazard damages a tyre and can be caused by colliding with gutters,potholes or foreign objects on the road. This Warranty is not valid on damage that can be repaired, such as a nail penetrating the tread.
- The tyres specified above will be replaced with Kumho tyres of the same size and pattern, if available. If not available, a comparable quality tyre will be substituted.
- The replacement of tyres is free of charge to the vehicle stated below for the damage caused by a Road Hazard under the following conditions: – It will be covered for the fi rst 25% of the useable tread-life of the tyre, or 12 months from the date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Tyres will not be covered by this Warranty if damage is caused: – By an act of
vandalism, theft, willful abuse and neglect. – Use in motorsport, and non-tarmac
roads. – Use in other than normal driving conditions or in commercial situations
such as taxis, hire cars etc. – As a result of improper use or operation, including
without limitation improper infl ation pressure, overloading, use of an improper
rim, vehicle misalignment, tyre/wheel assembly/ imbalance or other vehicle
conditions, defects or characteristics, worn suspension components, improper
mounting or demounting, misuse, misapplication, negligence, tyre spinning, tyre
chain damage, chemical contamination (such as sealers, fi llers, etc), fi re or
other externally generated heat, water or other material trapped inside the tyre
during mounting, tyre alteration, racing or competition use, failure to rotate
properly or regularly, or to properly maintain
Tyres Similar to Kumho Ecowing KH27
Find KUMHO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Kumho Ecowing KH27
Is Kumho Ecowing KH27 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Kumho Ecowing KH27?
Can I use Kumho Ecowing KH27 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Kumho Ecowing KH27 tyre available on emi?
Is Kumho Ecowing KH27 compatible with Car?
Car Using Kumho Ecowing KH27 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About KUMHO Tyre
- Q.1.Should I upsize my Zdi plus swift tyre ???(present size is 185/65r15) , if yes means please let me know the size ,and merits and demerits of upsize. 2 -Monthly I using close to 3k kilo meters so which brand tyre would be good for my car???A.
Yes. As per my suggestion you can go for the upsize to 195/65 R15. For the upsizing purpose the suggested tyre for your car is Kumho SOLUS KH17. The specially designed tread pattern of the tyres provides superior control even on slippery road surfaces.Answered 13-Mar-2020 20:24:55
- Q.I have hyundai grand i10 sportz option and my tyre size is 165/65 R14 79H, Can i upsize it ?A.
Yes you can upsize the tyre size of your car to 175/65 R14 82T. The suggested tyre is Kumho SOLUS KH15 as the tyre offers exceptional wet and dry handling.Answered 27-Feb-2020 21:06:14
- Q.I wana purchase tyres for my car in 195/55 r15 which tyers is good for my carA.
As per my suggestion, you can buy the Kumho ECSTA SPT KU 31 tyre, as it comes with excellent braking ability and enhanced driving stability.Answered 27-Feb-2020 21:06:14